The tomato commercial groups cherry and fresh market, mainly classified by fruit size, have clearly segregated markets. In a study Agronomy aimed to estimate the variation within and between these groups and to analyze factors that impact consumer acceptance. "To this end, we studied the chemical profile (dry matter, sugars, acids) and fruit morphology (Tomato Analyzer) of 63 accessions grown in 2 environments (open air/soil culture; greenhouse/soilless culture)."
- Sales Representative - Canada
- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-25 "Supermarkets' buying power is just getting stronger"
- 2019-03-25 High demand for Norwegian cucumbers
- 2019-03-25 Qatar's hydroponic farms to cover 100 hectares by 2021
- 2019-03-25 Overview of the Brazilian strawberry industry
- 2019-03-25 "The best book about Dutch greenhouse horticulture"
- 2019-03-25 AU: National approach required to address labour issues in agriculture
- 2019-03-25 “The lettuce market has been tensing up for a month”
- 2019-03-25 "There are currently no major quality issues in the trade"
- 2019-03-22 Japan turns to drones to replace ageing farmers
- 2019-03-22 Egypt’s strawberry exports: Record 22,400 tons in 3 months
- 2019-03-22 Fruit and veg consumption in Mexico fell by 30% over the last 30 years
- 2019-03-22 "Florida tomato industry is its own worst enemy"
- 2019-03-22 Climate change will cause pests to spread
- 2019-03-22 Why did the market price of Chinese peppers explode?
- 2019-03-22 Qatar to increase self-sufficiency in vegetable output
- 2019-03-22 Russia’s annual greenhouse tomato production reached 380 thousand tons
- 2019-03-22 Growers lose case over higher wages for agricultural workers in US
- 2019-03-22 Half of Canary tomatoes are exported to the United Kingdom
- 2019-03-22 Spain is Europe's second largest tomato producer
- 2019-03-22 North Sumatra - Ministry works to revive cabbage exports