The YOOM® tomato is characterized by its extraordinary color and its novel and balanced bittersweet aroma. This is further enhanced by the delicious and exotic umami flavor and a feeling of intense, straight-from-the-field freshness. Besides having a wonderful flavor, YOOM® also contains a large amount of anthocyanins compared to conventional tomatoes, which makes it ideal for a healthy lifestyle. Also, the variety contains plenty of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, potassium and selenium. The purple color is due to the anthocyanin compounds, which are deemed ideal for a healthy diet. As pointed out by the exhibitor, the YOOM® offers an affordable gourmet experience for those consumers who wish to improve their daily diet and increase their vitality. Cultivated by selected partners, this new tomato variety is available in branded trays, loose or on the vine
- Environmental Officer - Home based
- Commercial Manager - Fresh Produce, Kenya
- Assistant Growers - Australia
- Grower Managers and Senior Growers - Australia
- Sales Manager Europe - Mont-Ras (Girona), ES
- Global Sales Manager - Negotiable location
- Head of Global Sales - Netherlands or Israel
- Sales Manager - AIS Greenworks, Australia
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Regional Quality Assurance (QA) Manager Fresh - Antwerp, Belgium
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-05-17 South Korean mini bell peppers are creating new opportunities
- 2019-05-17 New Zealand: LeaderBrand Produce salads are a hit
- 2019-05-16 The Périgord strawberry is coming!
- 2019-05-16 "Compound of broccoli sprouts may restore brain chemistry imbalance linked to schizophrenia"
- 2019-05-16 Hottest commercially grown pepper begins imports into US
- 2019-05-13 Radiance, the new tomato in the medium TOV segment
- 2019-05-09 "Kenyan horticulture growers lose 50% produce due to poor post-harvest handling"
- 2019-05-07 Sweet, fragrant and crazy expensive
- 2019-05-06 "Perfect start to raspberry long cane production"
- 2019-05-01 Guinness Word Record for the longest strawberry cake in the world
- 2019-04-30 Space-saving square-round pots in new sizes and design
- 2019-04-30 New trend in branding tomatoes?
- 2019-04-29 New single serve ready-to-eat salads launched in Canada
- 2019-04-29 "Responding to feeling of guilt with fresh packs"
- 2019-04-25 Swedish horticulture company introduces pesto made of plant residues
- 2019-04-23 Spain: Are the Raf tomatoes we buy actually of that variety?
- 2019-04-18 Two-thirds of US agricultural imports from Mexico consisted of vegetables, fruit or beer
- 2019-04-16 Noodles and rice and risotto - or cauliflower, zucchini and carrot?
- 2019-04-15 Functional snacks featuring vegetables - chips become healthy
- 2019-04-12 Spicy compound from chili peppers slows lung cancer progression