- Head, Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
- General Manager - Oxnard (CA) USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export - Import manager
- Import-Export senior Sales Agents to Europe - Barcelona, Spain
- Teamleader Agronomist Vertical Farm - Poeldijk, The Netherlands
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Greenhouse Installation Specialist
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- QA Officer Retail - Maasdijk
- Manager Seed Technology - Hann. Münden, Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Developing new grow bags for the ever increasing blueberry market”
- First report of tomato brown rugose fruit virus infecting tomato in Germany
- "We can advise in any crop to be micropropagated in a safe way"
- Easy-to-construct greenhouse keeps the cold out and the warmth in
- Plant empowerment and data driven growing enjoys worldwide following
Top 5 -last month
- Advancements in automated commercial scale vertical farming
- Finland: Fully automatic vertical farm demo facility opened
- Mexico: One dead and 10 injured in greenhouse explosion
- "Mushroom growth as an early precursor of what is now vertical farming"
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-01-18 New concept enables easier switching from HPS to LED toplighting
- 2019-01-18 US (IN): Microsoft helps students learn about precision ag and IoT
- 2019-01-17 "Calculating how various decisions will influence the climate in the greenhouse"
- 2019-01-16 "Drainage one of the most important factors in choosing the right pots"
- 2019-01-16 The water-use blues: Using light to enhance crop production
- 2019-01-15 China: Inventor carves instruments out of vegetables
- 2019-01-15 "Optimize your water content in berries, cannabis, leafy vegetables and nurseries"
- 2019-01-14 UK: Bench flood tops open door to new experiments
- 2019-01-14 German AgTech startup to support growers remotely
- 2019-01-11 Jeroen Sanders shares cultivation knowledge in Colombia
- 2019-01-09 New book highlights benefits of technology in the greenhouse
- 2019-01-08 Toto - Africa played on a squash and two sweet potatoes
- 2019-01-08 Can Ozone be used to treat pathogens in fresh produce?
- 2019-01-08 Pocket-size food scanner to battle food waste
- 2019-01-08 Growing vegetables for the International Space Station
- 2019-01-08 Peeling a mango in seconds
- 2019-01-07 "Like lighting, oxygen is a crucial element to every grower’s success”
- 2019-01-04 Is LED light 'cold' light?
- 2019-01-04 "Cheap lighting can become really expensive"
- 2019-01-03 Miami University uses LED to support Brassica rapa developmental genetics research