- International Account Manager - Export
- Head Grower (location UAE)
- Head Grower medical cannabis
- Processing & Quality Management Director - Made, The Netherlands or Sderot/Brurim, Israel
- Aankomend Int. Export Manager jonge groenteplanten
- Director of Hydroponic Production - Madrid, Spain
- Non-Executive Directors
- Horticultural Sales Manager - Fruit Industry, Europe
- Sales Representative - New South Wales (Australia)
- Business Development Coordinator - New Zealand
Top 5 -yesterday
- Thomas Ruiter and Menno Keppel: pioneers in Thailand
- "Light gain in greenhouse after applying AntiCondens leads to more production"
- Scottish vertical farm looking to go global with £5.4 million funding boost
- Beekenkamp develops new “California strawberry substrate trough” for gutter growing
- Newly discovered bush tomato plant switches between sexes
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- New label for hydroponic grown living herbs
- US (NC): Vertical farm in former factory site doubling in production capacity
- Timelapse: Scottish strawberries in a vertical farm
- "Healthy root system starting point for a successful crop"
- AppHarvest: $82 million investment to build Eastern Kentucky greenhouse
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-06-20 US (TX): Researchers study super-repellent surfaces for safer fruits, vegetables
- 2019-06-19 Producing more with less water
- 2019-06-19 TotalGrow launches new Mult-HI light fixtures
- 2019-06-18 Modern growing: data driven, digital horticulture
- 2019-06-18 New germinator features advanced controller and cost saving LEDs
- 2019-06-18 "In the greenhouse? Put on your AR glasses"
- 2019-06-18 5G-enabled farming robot launched in east China
- 2019-06-17 China: Frigga announces assets management solution for real-time monitoring in a push for true AI
- 2019-06-17 The importance of a good dipcontainer
- 2019-06-14 Speeding up the instalment of new screens
- 2019-06-14 Laser branding of sweet potatoes shown
- 2019-06-14 "We want to create sensors together to better detect pests and diseases"
- 2019-06-13 "Using the measurements directly from the crop gives us a stronger indication of whether we’re doing something right"
- 2019-06-12 Supporting OEMs to create ideal LED based horticulture lighting
- 2019-06-12 Innovative lettuce imaging UK
- 2019-06-12 Study on new tomato production techniques to deal with climate change
- 2019-06-11 KUBO launches data platform Pylot
- 2019-06-11 "Growers can cultivate tomatoes as effectively with PhysioSpec Greenhouse as they can under HPS"
- 2019-06-11 Machine learning platform helps categorise lettuce crops in fields
- 2019-06-11 Recirculation of the nutritive solution in hydroponic culture