Curaleaf Holdings CEO Joseph Lusardi is ecstatic about the company’s record-setting, $400 million USD equity raise and recent listing on the CSE. Curaleaf operates in the United States, is a fully vertical medical cannabis operator, and sells 90 percent of what the company cultivates and produces in its dispensaries. The company will be operating in 12 states by the end of 2018 and is licensed to open 69 dispensaries nation-wide. Curaleaf’s largest footprint is in Florida, where it already has a strong delivery presence and 13 dispensaries, with plans to open 22 more stores in the coming months. Lusardi supports the STATES Act because it would open up banking and debt markets to US cannabis companies.
- Head, Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
- General Manager - Oxnard (CA) USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export - Import manager
- Import-Export senior Sales Agents to Europe - Barcelona, Spain
- Teamleader Agronomist Vertical Farm - Poeldijk, The Netherlands
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Greenhouse Installation Specialist
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- QA Officer Retail - Maasdijk
- Manager Seed Technology - Hann. Münden, Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Developing new grow bags for the ever increasing blueberry market”
- First report of tomato brown rugose fruit virus infecting tomato in Germany
- "We can advise in any crop to be micropropagated in a safe way"
- Easy-to-construct greenhouse keeps the cold out and the warmth in
- Plant empowerment and data driven growing enjoys worldwide following
Top 5 -last month
- Advancements in automated commercial scale vertical farming
- Finland: Fully automatic vertical farm demo facility opened
- Mexico: One dead and 10 injured in greenhouse explosion
- "Mushroom growth as an early precursor of what is now vertical farming"
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-01-18 "With this system, we can maximize production yields and product quality"
- 2019-01-17 Chief Innovation Officer to develop research strategy at HEXO
- 2019-01-16 US (AZ): Cochise County approves medical marijuana expansion
- 2019-01-15 CAN (BC): Aurora to acquire Whistler
- 2019-01-15 US: Canopy Growth receives New York State hemp licence
- 2019-01-14 Canadian firms invest in European cannabis companies
- 2019-01-10 US: Green Thumb Industries enters Connecticut market with acquisition of Advanced Grow Labs
- 2019-01-09 "Germany delays roll-out of medical marijuana"
- 2019-01-09 Medical cannabis starts operating in Colombia
- 2019-01-08 US (CA): 1.7g/watt yields with 100% LED-lit flowering room
- 2019-01-08 Canada: Universities and colleges growing marijuana on campus
- 2019-01-03 Ground broken on German cannabis project
- 2019-01-03 Thailand approves medical marijuana in New Year's 'gift'
- 2018-12-24 Canadian cannabis company expands in Australia and Portugal
- 2018-12-24 US (CO): Voluntarily recalls of retail marijuana
- 2018-12-21 New Zealand to vote on recreational cannabis in 2020
- 2018-12-21 Tilray goes international with medical cannabis
- 2018-12-20 Canada: AB InBev and Tilray join forces to develop cannabis beverages
- 2018-12-20 International Cannabis provides update on Danish operation
- 2018-12-20 US (MD): MMJ grower fined for using unauthorized crop protection agents