Curaleaf Holdings CEO Joseph Lusardi is ecstatic about the company’s record-setting, $400 million USD equity raise and recent listing on the CSE. Curaleaf operates in the United States, is a fully vertical medical cannabis operator, and sells 90 percent of what the company cultivates and produces in its dispensaries. The company will be operating in 12 states by the end of 2018 and is licensed to open 69 dispensaries nation-wide. Curaleaf’s largest footprint is in Florida, where it already has a strong delivery presence and 13 dispensaries, with plans to open 22 more stores in the coming months. Lusardi supports the STATES Act because it would open up banking and debt markets to US cannabis companies.
- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Prevention is the best defence for ToBRFV"
- Improving the plants root system with extra oxygen
- "There are opportunities for Iranian growers in the horticultural industry"
- Mastronardi Produce and John Paul DeJoria announce partnership
- "As a grower, I know how important a proper sounding board can be"
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-06 CEA Advisors forms new division focused on cannabis industry
- 2019-03-05 Denmark: Spectrum Cannabis ready for sale in autumn
- 2019-03-01 "I think the Netherlands can become the Champagne region of cannabis"
- 2019-02-27 Belgium takes first step towards legalization of medicinal cannabis cultivation
- 2019-02-25 Canada: 'World's largest indoor organic hemp CBD grower' setting up in Manitoba
- 2019-02-14 Sustainability and the cultivation of quality cannabis
- 2019-02-11 Canopy Growth to inject 30 million CDN in additional capital into Canopy Rivers
- 2019-02-08 US (CA): Cannabis Research Center to explore environmental, social impacts of legalization
- 2019-02-08 Humidity in cannabis cultivation
- 2019-02-01 MMJ exports get approval from Israel cabinet
- 2019-01-31 US: Cannabis company files bankruptcy
- 2019-01-28 "Victoria is the medicinal cannabis capital of Australia"
- 2019-01-28 Denmark: TGOD and Knud Jepsen complete cannabis joint ventures
- 2019-01-25 Large scale cannabis cultivation in Odense, Denmark
- 2019-01-24 CAN (ON): CannTrust to proceed with Phase III construction
- 2019-01-23 Green Growth files bid to take over Aphria
- 2019-01-23 CAN (ON): Tilray buys 662,000 sq.ft. greenhouse in Leamington
- 2019-01-21 Canadian cannabis company invests in 108,000 sq. ft. greenhouse in Australia
- 2019-01-18 "With this system, we can maximize production yields and product quality"
- 2019-01-17 Chief Innovation Officer to develop research strategy at HEXO