90 companies in Turkey, which 70 of them are local, operate in greenhouse construction and equipment. Whereas it is anticipated that market size of the sector will achieve TRY 1 billion with future investments, efforts to reduce import and increase export through local and national production have been accelerated. Association of Greenhouse Construction, Hardware and Equipment Manufacturers and Exporters (SERKONDER) Chairman Bülent Aytekin says, "It is predicted that global greenhouse market has a size of about USD 10 billion. Our goal is to improve our country's greenhouse manufacturing sector and have a bigger slice of this cake. We can do it only by entering new markets."
- Production Director Phalaenopsis - Taiwan
- Flower Grower - Canada
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-10-06 Australia: $6.4 million boost for cool-climate horticulture growers
- 2022-10-06 English a world language?
- 2022-10-06 Moroccan govt ends subsidies on avocado, watermelon, and citrus fruit cultivation
- 2022-10-06 "Grocery sustainability metrics have the potential to redefine the role of food packaging"
- 2022-10-06 Amid soaring food inflation, tomato prices have stayed relatively steady
- 2022-10-06 Melons, summer squash and most stone fruit go by the wayside as retailers filled their bins with fall favorites
- 2022-10-06 Using robots and artificial intelligence in greenhouse horticulture
- 2022-10-06 Shortages of organic zucchini and cucumber in the markets continues to drive prices up
- 2022-10-06 Habaneros grown in Kyoto Prefecture are being shipped out
- 2022-10-06 Tomato prices in Uzbekistan still at record levels
- 2022-10-05 Get inspired by consumer trends
- 2022-10-05 Australian horticulture industry strengthening its approach to sustainability goals and indicators
- 2022-10-05 In the 2021/22 campaign, Spain broke its historical cucumber export volume, value, and price records
- 2022-10-04 Israelis to push hydroponics in Guyana, help slash food bill
- 2022-10-04 Peruvian blueberry imports through Southern California ports of entry movement expected to remain the same
- 2022-10-04 "High gas prices not abnormal, gas price crisis may soon be over"
- 2022-10-04 Deals that were agreed upon months ago still have to be honored at the agreed price
- 2022-10-03 US: Economic impact of fresh produce industry
- 2022-10-03 "Don't underestimate social media and influencers' sway on consumers"
- 2022-10-03 “Vegetable import season off to an uncertain start”