- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Marketing and Administration Assistant - Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria, Australia
- Grower (Hemp/Tomatoes/Cukes) - Monahans (Texas) USA
- Innovation Director - De Lier, Netherlands
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Account Manager Fleuristes France - Hollande du Nord
- Account Manager Benelux Team - Midden-Nederland
- Assistant Breeder - Moerstraten, Netherlands
- Inkoper retail - Aalsmeer
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Stepac announces improvements to transportation boxes
"Our new boxes improve the ease and safe handling of Xtend® during the supply chain. In addition, they reduce carbon footprint and save our customers money by increasing the number of packaging units per shipping unit," says Garold Zeltzer, StePac's VP Operations & Supply Chain, "We are proud that this simple change has such a meaningful and positive impact on the environment and on our customers' operations. Initial feedback has been favourable."
For more information:
Tel: +972 (0)4 6123514
Fax: +972 (0)4 9872946
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-09-12 Dutch company CocoPallet uses coconuts for creation of pallets
- 2019-09-11 UK: Tesco pledges to ban brands using excessive packaging
- 2019-09-10 UK consumers prepared to buy unpackaged foods
- 2019-09-09 Tackling plastic waste with breakdown PET
- 2019-09-06 Lidl UK launches reusable bags for loose fruit and veg
- 2019-09-05 Ilapak develops plastic-free fresh fruit and veg packs
- 2019-09-03 Food packaging from tomatoes, algae and more.
- 2019-08-30 German growers moving away from plastic packaging
- 2019-08-30 How tomato growers can lift on the convenience trend
- 2019-08-30 Norwegian blueberry packaging wins award
- 2019-08-29 Resource-saving packaging: Sometimes, less is simply more.
- 2019-08-28 Largest unpackaged department of Germany in Upper Franconia
- 2019-08-27 Naturalvi: “Supermarkets want no more plastic”
- 2019-08-27 Proper packaging helps reduce food waste
- 2019-08-26 "Thanks to new packaging, we can save up to 70% of packaging waste"
- 2019-08-23 Aldi Ireland bans plastic trays for fruit and vegetables range
- 2019-08-23 These fruits no longer need plastic
- 2019-08-21 Israel will award $2.6 million to supermarket chain that commits to more packaging
- 2019-08-16 "Early investment in cardboard trays and paper bags now pay off"
- 2019-08-15 Team to develop super-repellent surfaces for safer fruit & veg