- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Prevention is the best defence for ToBRFV"
- Improving the plants root system with extra oxygen
- "There are opportunities for Iranian growers in the horticultural industry"
- Mastronardi Produce and John Paul DeJoria announce partnership
- "As a grower, I know how important a proper sounding board can be"
Top 5 -last month
Stepac announces improvements to transportation boxes
"Our new boxes improve the ease and safe handling of Xtend® during the supply chain. In addition, they reduce carbon footprint and save our customers money by increasing the number of packaging units per shipping unit," says Garold Zeltzer, StePac's VP Operations & Supply Chain, "We are proud that this simple change has such a meaningful and positive impact on the environment and on our customers' operations. Initial feedback has been favourable."
For more information:
Tel: +972 (0)4 6123514
Fax: +972 (0)4 9872946
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-22 "Cotton nets will become established in the trade within a few years"
- 2019-03-21 New EAT ME strawberry punnets
- 2019-03-19 Narrow carton trays for freshly grown herbs
- 2019-03-19 Boxes against littering
- 2019-03-14 Edible packaging from seaweed
- 2019-03-13 New look packaging for leafy greens grower
- 2019-03-12 New seal quality testing system provides ideal seal and peel strength for individual products
- 2019-03-11 Spanish horticultural sector seeks sustainability with cardboard packaging
- 2019-03-06 93,000 tonnes of packaging waste for fresh fruits and vegetables
- 2019-03-05 Score points with consumers by switching to wood
- 2019-03-05 Green label - with labels of grass paper
- 2019-03-04 Back to black with recyclable plastics
- 2019-02-28 Home compostable film combined with paper
- 2019-02-28 Real to replace plastic bags with reusable nets by 2020
- 2019-02-27 UK supermarket’s new plastic-free fruit & vegetable aisle
- 2019-02-27 "The demand for folding containers has increased steadily in recent years"
- 2019-02-26 New Easy Open packaging from Giro' Italia
- 2019-02-25 Fellini Patrizio introduces QR codes on plastic strips
- 2019-02-22 Ultrasonics in favour as retailers move to recyclable films
- 2019-02-22 Everything freshly packed