- Account Manager
- Lead IoT Engineer - KAUST near Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- Quality Assurance System Manager
- Junior Quality Control Technician
- Regional Sales Manager - Root, Switzerland
- Horticulture Specialist - Guelph (Ontario) Canada
- Technical Director - Brussels, Belgium
- Senior Maintenance Engineer - USA East coast greenhouse facility, location negotiable
- Greenhouse Assistant - Abbotsford (BC) Canada
- Technical Service Manager - remote, US based
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- New hydroponic plant pot showcased
- "Robot labour will soon be available for passive greenhouse growers too"
- "You now can grow small fruits all over the world"
- "Being able to produce peppers during the winter really piques the imagination"
- French supermarket removes 'tasteless and off season' winter strawberries from the shelves
Top 5 -last month
Stepac announces improvements to transportation boxes
"Our new boxes improve the ease and safe handling of Xtend® during the supply chain. In addition, they reduce carbon footprint and save our customers money by increasing the number of packaging units per shipping unit," says Garold Zeltzer, StePac's VP Operations & Supply Chain, "We are proud that this simple change has such a meaningful and positive impact on the environment and on our customers' operations. Initial feedback has been favourable."
For more information:
Tel: +972 (0)4 6123514
Fax: +972 (0)4 9872946
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-01-21 UK: Parkside and Riverford present home compostable packaging
- 2021-01-21 "The fundamental question asked to me every day is how can I reduce the packing cost to the grower"
- 2021-01-21 "It is impossible to produce the best food without ensuring optimal transport conditions"
- 2021-01-15 "Not too colorful; the product must speak for itself"
- 2021-01-12 KM Packaging launches compostable product range
- 2021-01-08 New Grab-N-Go bags for hot peppers see popularity in niche markets
- 2021-01-06 New production line helps to reduce plastic waste
- 2021-01-05 STEPAC Partners with J-Tech in Australia
- 2020-12-24 New challenge for HortiDaily editor Jan Jacob Mekes
- 2020-12-24 “More tomatoes being top sealed”
- 2020-12-24 "We are continuing to develop our packaging solutions in the new year with many new ideas and a great passion"
- 2020-12-22 Reliable sensors ensure food safety on growing food logistics market
- 2020-12-22 How to choose the best packaging for a product?
- 2020-12-21 "The packaging configurator makes finding the right packaging a lot easier"
- 2020-12-15 Bid online for fruit and vegetable processing and packaging machinery
- 2020-12-14 Test Kitchen helps customers through the development of new packaging concepts
- 2020-12-07 StePac acquisition by Nili Capital: New prospects for growth
- 2020-12-04 Fonkels Fruity line further expanded
- 2020-12-02 "Product safety guaranteed right up to the first time you open the packaging"
- 2020-12-01 "Quality, convenience and variety has meant we have retained a substantial loyal customer base"