- Sales/Marketing Professional - Europe
- Looking for an opportunity in India
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
Top 5 -yesterday
- What not to do when starting a new crop
- “This is what we call hands-free cultivation"
- "Risk of E. coli in hydroponic and aquaponic systems may be greater than once thought"
- Corona-update: More than 26,000 Brits to pick fruit and veg in the UK
- "We are reaching our capacity, so I guess that’s our new baseline"
Top 5 -last week
- Houweling’s Tomatoes wins Ultra-Clima greenhouse court cases and is awarded first sub-licence
- Yesterday was a peculiar day in the horticultural world....
- First report of ToBRFV infecting sweet pepper in Italy
- At least 3 sources of ToBRFV in Dutch tomato cultivation
- Japanese autotech giant Denso invests in Certhon
Top 5 -last month
Stepac announces improvements to transportation boxes
"Our new boxes improve the ease and safe handling of Xtend® during the supply chain. In addition, they reduce carbon footprint and save our customers money by increasing the number of packaging units per shipping unit," says Garold Zeltzer, StePac's VP Operations & Supply Chain, "We are proud that this simple change has such a meaningful and positive impact on the environment and on our customers' operations. Initial feedback has been favourable."
For more information:
Tel: +972 (0)4 6123514
Fax: +972 (0)4 9872946
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-04-06 Vacuclean, the vacuum pyrolysis system for metal filters contaminated with rPET
- 2020-04-06 US state and local governments reassess plastic bans
- 2020-04-02 Recycling and reusing plastic are the solution to be sustainable
- 2020-03-31 Aptar presents anti-pathogenic food packaging solution
- 2020-03-26 Syngenta seeks to reduce carbon intensity with packaging innovations
- 2020-03-20 “We now offer a range of seven cardboard trays for export”
- 2020-03-19 Sufresca eyes commercialization of fresh produce edible coatings
- 2020-03-12 Revolution Farms launches new package design in stores across Michigan
- 2020-03-10 Plasgad to reveal new innovative and reusable packaging solutions
- 2020-03-02 Greater collaboration on fresh produce packaging between retailers and growers
- 2020-03-02 New ECOSOFT recyclable container for berries approved by Adesva
- 2020-02-20 "All the advantages of wood pulp trays with the processability of PET"
- 2020-02-17 Behind the scenes of Australia's fresh vegetable produce
- 2020-02-14 BASF and Fabbri Group develop certified compostable cling film
- 2020-02-14 Futuragri chooses compostable labels for its tomatoes
- 2020-02-13 Swiss Farmers Association promotes direct sales of crooked vegetables
- 2020-02-13 Solarenn chooses cardboard trays
- 2020-02-12 "New binding machine enables smooth bundling in dirty environment"
- 2020-02-12 "There is a lot of catching up to do in the automation for processing and packaging"
- 2020-02-11 "Far from the usual thermoformer selling standard packaging"