- Breeding Trial Specialist
- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Autonomous robots can pick up to 25,000 raspberries per day
- 32 acres of high-wire greenhouse available for lease in Tehachapi, CA
new snapdragon operation:
Canada: Rosa Flora acquires Peter Bulk Greenhouses
John Bulk, Co-owner of Rosa Flora standing in a snapdragon greenhouse
Arising out of a need to replace a snapdragon range lost in a recent fire March 6th, Rosa Flora is back online with their own greenhouse grown snapdragons just two weeks later. Coupling this deal with rebuilding efforts, Rosa Flora will have close to 3 hectares of production by summer 2014. In addition, the Welland operation is growing viburnum, peonies, and ilex in smaller quantities. Shipping to Rosa Flora customers will begin on Monday, March 24.
Says Ralph DeBoer, co-owner at Rosa Flora, “Peter Bulk of Peter Bulk Greenhouses is a lifelong grower who is dedicated to providing a premium product. We welcome Peter Bulk as part of the Rosa Flora team.”
In case you were wondering, Peter Bulk is a cousin to Rosa Flora founder, Otto Bulk.
The snapdragon greenhouse
Since 1978, Rosa Flora has taken Pride in Every Petal. They are the leading cut flower growers in North America, specializing in large and mini gerbera, alstroemeria, snapdragons, and stephanotis. Rosa Flora Limited is excited to put the "petal to the metal" as they make preparations to become an even better and stronger business into the future.
For more information
Rosa Flora Limited
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-26 PHOTO"It's a good thing this isn't my first fruit and vegetable sector job"
- 2022-05-26 Biotalys’ first biocontrol Evoca wins world BioProtection award 2022
- 2022-05-26 KUBO Group acquires cultivation systems and software branch of Codema
- 2022-05-26 Spanish alliance for new IV and V range products
- 2022-05-26 Smurfit Kappa chooses Morocco to invest 35 million Euro in Africa
- 2022-05-26 "Mexico is a world leader in protected agriculture"
- 2022-05-26 CAN: New collaboration supports agri-tech innovation
- 2022-05-25 "Due to our international supplier structure, fresh arugula is available to us almost year-round"
- 2022-05-25 Malaysia: hydroponic farm develops home growing systems
- 2022-05-25 Shelburne County strawberry farmer recognized with provincial award of excellence in agriculture
- 2022-05-25 Bayer makes US$160 million commitment to Zero Hunger Pledge
- 2022-05-25 ACT weakens plastic ban by removing fruit and vegetable bags
- 2022-05-25 Vietnam to boost high-tech ag tackling hydroponic- and aquaculture farming
- 2022-05-25 "We have not increased our baby leaf or herb production due to the higher costs"
- 2022-05-25 "Our CEA grown basil nearly a dollar less per ounce than field-grown organic produce"
- 2022-05-25 Sicilian Pizzutello tomatoes are back
- 2022-05-25 Unprecedented demand for fresh produce software company after remote packhouse solutions installation
- 2022-05-25 "We facilitate connections between prospective workers and employers"
- 2022-05-25 Crop scouting app for faster data collection
- 2022-05-25 "We are thrilled to play a larger role in the Canadian market"