- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Senior Sales Engineer Internationaal Glastuinbouw en AGF
- Crop Team Manager Hydroponics - USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Various ways of hydroponic growing in tropical climates
- Have a look at a container farm in India
- Japanese vertical farm Spread brings large-scale expertise to the AVF
- The new microscope device putting pest and disease detections back in the hands of farmers
- 'Blueberry used to be an extensive crop, but is becoming more and more intensive"
Netherlands: Vital water essential for good water management
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-03-27 "Prevention is better than cure"
- 2020-03-26 Purple sprouting broccoli: Profitable new crop for US growers
- 2020-03-25 "We can build on hygiene procedures, now focussing on staff health"
- 2020-03-24 India: New technology to grow seedlings in trays introduced
- 2020-03-23 Is containerized blackberry production ready for prime time?
- 2020-03-23 Evaluated water stress tolerant basil cultivars
- 2020-03-23 Namibia builds resilience to climate change
- 2020-03-20 Controlled environment production for safe consumption
- 2020-03-17 Assosementi on securing the supply of seeds to safeguard the future
- 2020-03-17 United Arab Emirates: Raspberries and blackberries grown commercially for the first time
- 2020-03-16 Mastering hydroponic growing systems
- 2020-03-13 Vellsam offers solution to improve the rooting and growth in strawberry cultivation
- 2020-03-12 Improving processing vegetable yields through improved production practices
- 2020-03-11 Growing daikon radish in a greenhouse
- 2020-03-10 Space lettuce found to be safe and nutritious
- 2020-03-10 Faster plant growth through more efficient photosynthesis
- 2020-03-06 Tomato seeds from space sown in Hungarian greenhouse
- 2020-03-05 "You can only compare based on the number of units and kilos per square meter"
- 2020-03-05 Red and blue nets impact on physiological and morphological traits of tomato
- 2020-03-05 Plant responses to integrated light and CO2 control