- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
- Bravo Sales and Administration Officer
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
Special Starting Material at HortiDaily
Globally speaking, starting material is playing an important role in the export of horticultural products. More and more companies are not only focusing on finished products, but are also discovering new opportunities in the production of starting material.
Special starting material
If your company has a new product or if you have news to share regarding this topic, please let us know. We would like to highlight all aspects related to starting material. You can send a press release to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact our editorial staff about writing an article. If you want your company to be featured in this Special every day of this month, it is possible to place a banner.
This special offers an unique opportunity to put your company in the spotlight. Send us an e-mail for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-09-28 "Radish Donar not yet through"
- 2018-09-27 Early detection of disease resistance in food crops
- 2018-09-26 An exploration game about breeding plants
- 2018-09-25 Incotec celebrates 50th anniversary at Seed meets Technology
- 2018-09-24 EU: CPVO participates in expansion of UPOV PRISMA PBR application tool
- 2018-09-21 PanAmerican Seed welcomes Luther McLaughlin as General Manager of vegetable breeding
- 2018-09-20 World’s first complete genome of sweet basil
- 2018-09-19 How to make the conservation and utilization of neglected plant varieties economically viable?
- 2018-09-18 Benson Hill Biosystems raises $60 million to improve food and ingredients
- 2018-09-17 US: Skagit Horticulture launches new tissue culture lab
- 2018-09-14 A new vision guiding seed sector transformation in Ethiopia
- 2018-09-13 Limagrain acquires AdvanSeed, strengthening leafy vegetables position
- 2018-09-12 US (CA): Sakata Seed America completes Woodland Innovation Center
- 2018-09-11 US: ASTA requests exemptions for seeds on proposed Chinese tariffs list
- 2018-09-10 Flavor drives specialty tomato breeding business
- 2018-09-07 "The local growers are our compass"
- 2018-09-06 Tozer Iberica to take over distribution celery seed into Spain and Portugal
- 2018-09-05 Using digital microscopes to test seed purity
- 2018-09-04 "New orange bell pepper variety named Raptor"
- 2018-09-03 Special Starting Material at HortiDaily