- Account Manager
- Lead IoT Engineer - KAUST near Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- Quality Assurance System Manager
- Junior Quality Control Technician
- Regional Sales Manager - Root, Switzerland
- Horticulture Specialist - Guelph (Ontario) Canada
- Technical Director - Brussels, Belgium
- Senior Maintenance Engineer - USA East coast greenhouse facility, location negotiable
- Greenhouse Assistant - Abbotsford (BC) Canada
- Technical Service Manager - remote, US based
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- New hydroponic plant pot showcased
- "Robot labour will soon be available for passive greenhouse growers too"
- "You now can grow small fruits all over the world"
- "Being able to produce peppers during the winter really piques the imagination"
- French supermarket removes 'tasteless and off season' winter strawberries from the shelves
Top 5 -last month
Thailand: Call to innovation in climate controlled post-harvest
The exporter’s challenges is to connect the vital dots for quality consistency: Climate controlled logistics from farm to warehouse / distribution following by automated sorting, grading and packaging system(s), followed by climate controlled transportation to shipping company for export.
Crop science for tropical fruit storage, optimizing shelf life and quality of the fruits is key. Successful case accelerates expansion plans for building 2nd and 3rd project locations.
KPIs for the call is:
a) Data driven crop science: Store temperature, oxygen and other indicators
b) Traceability throughout the chain: Creating transparent chain demanded by importers
c) Quality control software: Easy to control on loss prevention
d) Packaging: Shelf life extending packaging
Horti Asia calls on experts for innovation, delivering a presentation pitch on August 23rd after qualification. Pitch is attended by final decision makers and investors.
Papers may be submitted to CTI@horti-asia.com
For more information, reach out to Mr Tehchad Kit via email firstname.lastname@example.org, Executive Market Developer Horticulture Southeast Asia.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-04-30 Netherlands: Local ties, sustainability and countering food waste
- 2018-04-27 US: Fresh processor now bringing fresh cut produce coast to coast
- 2018-04-26 US (VA): Organic farm uses cooling system to improve handling
- 2018-04-25 “We provide remote, in-transit corrective actions to containerized shipments”
- 2018-04-24 Vegetable packer launches new veggie noodles and rice
- 2018-04-23 Europe uses Dutch calculation model for risk assessment of pesticides
- 2018-04-20 Study shows reusable plastic containers emit 60% less CO2
- 2018-04-19 Microsoft and Bühler looking to close the chain
- 2018-04-18 "After all, you want your product to reach the customer in perfect order"
- 2018-04-17 Chopped kits are biggest segment in salad category
- 2018-04-16 NASA using Modified Atmosphere Packaging to send produce into space
- 2018-04-13 Ultra-thin MA film seeks to revolutionize packaging
- 2018-04-12 Nanocomposites improve tomato and peach shelf life
- 2018-04-11 Italy: Only three hours between harvesting and freezing
- 2018-04-10 “Vegetable spaghetti is now a consumer product”
- 2018-04-09 Italy: Strawberries reach consumers in 24 hours
- 2018-04-06 Blockchain and cryptocurrency to usher in new era for supply chains
- 2018-04-05 Non-invasive tool to assess fruit ripeness
- 2018-04-04 Thailand: Call to innovation in climate controlled post-harvest
- 2018-04-03 Special Post-Harvest at HortiDaily this month