- Sales/Marketing Professional - Europe
- Looking for an opportunity in India
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
Top 5 -yesterday
- Tasmania is home to one of horticulture's hidden gems: hydroponic grown wasabi
- Precision steering for tomato crops thanks to stonewool products
- “We’ve developed tasty, high-yielding, TYLCV-resistant tomato varieties”
- "Local labour can only replace the experienced harvest workers to a limited extent"
- Vertical Farming Congress to be held in London
Top 5 -last week
- Houweling’s Tomatoes wins Ultra-Clima greenhouse court cases and is awarded first sub-licence
- Yesterday was a peculiar day in the horticultural world....
- First report of ToBRFV infecting sweet pepper in Italy
- At least 3 sources of ToBRFV in Dutch tomato cultivation
- Japanese autotech giant Denso invests in Certhon
Top 5 -last month
- Various ways of hydroponic growing in tropical climates
- "Risk of E. coli in hydroponic and aquaponic systems may be greater than once thought"
- Have a look at a container farm in India
- 'Blueberry used to be an extensive crop, but is becoming more and more intensive"
- Overview: Global impact of Corona virus on fresh produce markets
Machines, packaging, storage, transportation:
Special Post-Harvest at HortiDaily this month
Quality and shelf life of a product is extremely valued by consumers and is an important reason for (repeat) purchasing of the product. In order to deliver products in good quality to the consumers, two factors are important: the quality of the product and the treatment of this product. We know that growers are capable of producing high quality products, but what about the process afterwards?
If your company has a new product or if you have news to share regarding post-harvest, please let us know. We would like to highlight all the aspects of post-harvest; from machines and packaging to storage and transportation. You can send a press release to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact our editorial staff about writing an article.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-04-30 Netherlands: Local ties, sustainability and countering food waste
- 2018-04-27 US: Fresh processor now bringing fresh cut produce coast to coast
- 2018-04-26 US (VA): Organic farm uses cooling system to improve handling
- 2018-04-25 “We provide remote, in-transit corrective actions to containerized shipments”
- 2018-04-24 Vegetable packer launches new veggie noodles and rice
- 2018-04-23 Europe uses Dutch calculation model for risk assessment of pesticides
- 2018-04-20 Study shows reusable plastic containers emit 60% less CO2
- 2018-04-19 Microsoft and Bühler looking to close the chain
- 2018-04-18 "After all, you want your product to reach the customer in perfect order"
- 2018-04-17 Chopped kits are biggest segment in salad category
- 2018-04-16 NASA using Modified Atmosphere Packaging to send produce into space
- 2018-04-13 Ultra-thin MA film seeks to revolutionize packaging
- 2018-04-12 Nanocomposites improve tomato and peach shelf life
- 2018-04-11 Italy: Only three hours between harvesting and freezing
- 2018-04-10 “Vegetable spaghetti is now a consumer product”
- 2018-04-09 Italy: Strawberries reach consumers in 24 hours
- 2018-04-06 Blockchain and cryptocurrency to usher in new era for supply chains
- 2018-04-05 Non-invasive tool to assess fruit ripeness
- 2018-04-04 Thailand: Call to innovation in climate controlled post-harvest
- 2018-04-03 Special Post-Harvest at HortiDaily this month