- Account Manager
- Lead IoT Engineer - KAUST near Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- Quality Assurance System Manager
- Junior Quality Control Technician
- Regional Sales Manager - Root, Switzerland
- Horticulture Specialist - Guelph (Ontario) Canada
- Technical Director - Brussels, Belgium
- Senior Maintenance Engineer - USA East coast greenhouse facility, location negotiable
- Greenhouse Assistant - Abbotsford (BC) Canada
- Technical Service Manager - remote, US based
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Smart Hydroponic Grow System increases production by 40%"
- Plant stress management, a key objective for Domaine des Mattines
- US judge unlikely to ban hydroponic crops from organic label
- New year, new Dutch office for Paskal located in Central Europe
- "Biodegradable plastics help reduce agricultural plastic waste"
Top 5 -last week
- New hydroponic plant pot showcased
- "Robot labour will soon be available for passive greenhouse growers too"
- "You now can grow small fruits all over the world"
- "Being able to produce peppers during the winter really piques the imagination"
- French supermarket removes 'tasteless and off season' winter strawberries from the shelves
Top 5 -last month
May 7-10, Milan
Nelson and Pade co-founder to speak at Seeds and Chips
Additional featured speakers include John Kerry, the 68th US Secretary of State, Howard Schultz, Executive Chairman of Starbucks and Kerry Kennedy, President of the Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights. The four day innovative food summit will be filled with prominent individuals that have a focus on sustainability in the food and wellness industries.
Rebecca Nelson shares: “I am so humbled to be speaking at Seeds and Chips, in Milan. I will be among global leaders, food innovators and social entrepreneurs, all sharing our passion for creating resilient food systems, embracing good health and wellness and improving nutrition and well-being for all.”
Nelson and Pade will also be an exhibitor at Seeds and Chips, showcasing innovative aquaponic technology, Clear Flow Aquaponic Systems, training and education programs.
For more information:
Nelson and Pade
PO Box 761, Montello, WI 53949, USA
Seeds and Chips
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-02-28 Birmingham exhibition Packaging Innovations started today
- 2018-02-27 Ethiopia: HortiFlora Expo 2018 cancelled
- 2018-02-26 China: Which exhibitions to attend in 2018?
- 2018-02-23 "Minimal labor needed for new tomato"
- 2018-02-22 US (OH): CropKing welcomes 5-Day Intensive Workshop participants
- 2018-02-21 "NL: "Cucumber variety Sumapol is the new standard"
- 2018-02-20 Australia: BerryQuest explores industry solutions
- 2018-02-19 HortiContact about to kick off in Netherlands
- 2018-02-16 Adora tomato takes silver at Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards
- 2018-02-15 Special exhibition at Biofach for plant breeding
- 2018-02-14 19th China International Fertilizer Show coming up
- 2018-02-13 Nelson and Pade co-founder to speak at Seeds and Chips
- 2018-02-12 Evergreen Farm wins GFIA award
- 2018-02-09 "HortiFlora Expo Ethiopia much more diversified this year"
- 2018-02-08 Spanish company launches tomato specialty varieties
- 2018-02-07 Meet & Greet with Masterchef and General Practitioner
- 2018-02-06 Indoor Farms of America upgrades container farm design
- 2018-02-05 Italy: Orticoltura tecnica in campo event
- 2018-02-05 Ethiopia present for the first time at Fruit Logistica
- 2018-02-02 Meet the Westland Team at Fruit Logistica