- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- Infarm to make strategy shift, cuts 500 jobs
- UV lamps can control strawberry pests
- "We strive to make raspberries an affordable fruit for more customers"
- US (NY): Owners of Rockland farm say town unexpectedly closed one of their greenhouses
- CAN (ALB): Greenhouse moving to new owner, but land still for sale
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- Passive solar greenhouses: How Ladakh farmers are harvesting crops in winter
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
Sri Lanka: Mike Biotech Asia wins National Business Excellence Awards
The company bagged the Gold Award for “Excellence in Business and Financial Results” and also the Bronze Award presented for the 2nd runner up in small business category.
The National Chamber of Commerce of Sri Lanka is taking the initiative in conducting the National Business Excellence Awards annually, in an effort to recognize and encourage the Business Community who excels in the domestic and international markets, who provide leadership, discipline, good governess, and thus being strong pillars of strength to the overall economy.
Mike Biotech Asia is a company founded in year 2004, and is supplying Tissue Cultured plants to many countries in the international market. Mike Biotech produces young plants to the export market through In-vitro micro propagation using modern methods in Tissue Culture. The Tissue Culture Laboratory is producing over 79 regular, exotic plants and varieties to the global market, and has the capacity to produce over 12m plantlets annually. The company is registered with Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service as an approved Laboratory to Export Tissue Cultured plants to Australia.
For more information:
Mike Flora International
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-30 Angello Solarelli marketed as a healthy snack
- 2022-11-30 UbiQD launches two new greenhouse film products
- 2022-11-30 CAN (ALB): Greenhouse moving to new owner, but land still for sale
- 2022-11-30 Infarm to make strategy shift, cuts 500 jobs
- 2022-11-30 "We are now in a position to supply German goods for the early Easter business"
- 2022-11-30 Seaweed grower seeks greenhouse: "The hardest part is already on board"
- 2022-11-30 Jamaica: Youth for Excellence to Host Symposia in Grants Pen and Rose Town
- 2022-11-30 Nouryon announces stake in AGEYE technologies
- 2022-11-30 Midstream Lighting completes acquisition of Hyperion Grow
- 2022-11-30 France: dynamic demand for dried herb bouquets
- 2022-11-29 AUSVEG welcomes new directors
- 2022-11-29 Romanian company Microgreens believes in 'micro greenhouses'
- 2022-11-29 J. Huete International builds high-tech greenhouse for seed research in South America
- 2022-11-29 AI-enabled farming to reach 500,000 smallholder farmers in Asia
- 2022-11-29 Dutch geothermal project gets new buyer
- 2022-11-29 Delphy Japan opens new office
- 2022-11-29 NZ: Return of the watermelon
- 2022-11-29 Canada: Lethbridge College researchers to give tour of Brooks greenhouse facility
- 2022-11-29 AUSVEG welcomes new Directors as Victorian vegetable grower Bill Bulmer re-elected as Chair
- 2022-11-29 "Almost no Hoogstraten strawberries until March; after that, there may be a surplus"