- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Sri Lanka: Mike Biotech Asia wins National Business Excellence Awards
The company bagged the Gold Award for “Excellence in Business and Financial Results” and also the Bronze Award presented for the 2nd runner up in small business category.
The National Chamber of Commerce of Sri Lanka is taking the initiative in conducting the National Business Excellence Awards annually, in an effort to recognize and encourage the Business Community who excels in the domestic and international markets, who provide leadership, discipline, good governess, and thus being strong pillars of strength to the overall economy.
Mike Biotech Asia is a company founded in year 2004, and is supplying Tissue Cultured plants to many countries in the international market. Mike Biotech produces young plants to the export market through In-vitro micro propagation using modern methods in Tissue Culture. The Tissue Culture Laboratory is producing over 79 regular, exotic plants and varieties to the global market, and has the capacity to produce over 12m plantlets annually. The company is registered with Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service as an approved Laboratory to Export Tissue Cultured plants to Australia.
For more information:
Mike Flora International
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-01 Trustee surprised by how many people work at Infarm's bankrupt Dutch branch
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 For Rent: Property located in the transport zone Meer in Belgium
- 2023-11-30 British Berry Growers launches campaign and policy board to ensure a sustainable future
- 2023-11-30 Produce are rotting at Johannesburg Fresh Market due to lack of electricity
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"
- 2023-11-30 Andrew McIlwan elected Deputy Chair of Protected Cropping Australia
- 2023-11-30 Sara Wexler new CEO of Fresh Leaf
- 2023-11-29 Germany: Joint scaling of harvesting robots
- 2023-11-29 Rosselkhoznadzor limits supplies of seed and planting material from the Netherlands
- 2023-11-29 "Sayuri", the only greenhouse complex in the world located in the permafrost region
- 2023-11-29 “This year we want to reach the English market with our organic products”
- 2023-11-29 NL: Green Simplicity receives green light for 1 ha facility
- 2023-11-28 “We have specialists for this project too"