- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
Maximum protection and ventilation for the plants in transit and on display
The Plantpac range was designed in collaboration with a major mail order plant supplier. The resulting easy-to-assemble packs provide maximum protection and ventilation for the plants in transit and on display.
"Since its launch, Plantpac has gone from strength to strength. We now have extended our plug plant range to include 9 cm single and triple variants and added new letterbox packs designed to be posted at the large letter Royal Mail postage rate, keeping delivery costs to a minimum for the Mail Order nurseries", they tell us.
Letterbox Packs LL1C Open Cavity – LL312 3cm plug x 12 – LL36 3cm plug x 6
To facilitate customer ordering, the Plantpac range can now be ordered on-line through a dedicated spur off the main Macpac website. The patented pack design has a simple secure and fast pack closure, even when wearing gloves. Optional corrugated outer packaging can be realised, and the same goes for personalised customer logos on the front face for a small cost. The packs are manufactured in clear r-Pet for high clarity foliage display and are made from consumer recyclate and accepted in the waste stream.
For more information:
+44 (0) 161 442 1642
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-29 "ILLG thermoforming machine completes second phase of £1.5 mln investment"
- 2023-09-27 Cucumber robot line launches globally
- 2023-09-26 Fresh herbs in convenient packaging
- 2023-09-25 UPM Specialty Papers presents compostable food stickers for fruit and vegetables
- 2023-09-14 Horti Nigeria and EnGRAIS project focus on development of vegetable crops Agricultural Input Packages
- 2023-09-13 Brand refresh and new packaging approach for greenhouse vegetables unveiled
- 2023-09-12 "Useless European restrictions on plastic packaging: Asia does not even know what they are"
- 2023-09-12 $10M funding for post-harvest solution provider
- 2023-09-08 “A step closer to our one-stop-shop experience”
- 2023-09-07 Packaging company expands linerless label offering
- 2023-08-11 Europe, Canada, and the United States: Is it all the same for packaging?
- 2023-07-20 "Dutch greenhouse ginger cultivation's no problem; now to find the correct consumer packaging"
- 2023-07-18 “More and more vegetables and fruits will be packed in paper”
- 2023-07-18 UK partnership to save 150 tonnes of plastic on new strawberry punnets
- 2023-07-17 CAN (ON): Fieldless Farms introduces cardboard packaging
- 2023-07-14 Engineering a washing line for 1 m³ crates
- 2023-07-13 Launching organic salad blends in peel-and-reseal packaging design
- 2023-07-11 UK: Construction of a £5m food packhouse completed
- 2023-07-10 Start of the Horti Sustainable Packaging Initiative
- 2023-07-05 100% recyclable strawberry punnets