- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
February 20-22, Gorinchem
Netherlands: HortiContact exhibition almost sold out
This year, HortiContact’s organisation will be introducing the Innovation Route. Along this marked route across the trade floor, exhibitors will be demonstrating their innovations. Companies that wish to be included in the Innovation Route can still apply for registration with the trade fair organisation (Ramon Schlepers, tel.: 0031 523 - 289822, firstname.lastname@example.org).
HortiContact’s appeal to international companies continues to rise. The last few years saw more and more visitors from Europe, North and Latin America, as well as the Netherlands. This year’s edition will showcase dozens of companies from abroad.
HortiContact, Uniglobe Westland Business Travel, and In Greenhouses magazine will be hosting the second edition of the HortiContact Tour, for international visitors. This two-day field trip on 20 and 21 February is exclusively for international growers. HortiContact Tour will be visiting several glasshouse growers and knowledge institutes. More information can be found on www.horticontacttour.nl.
With an average of more than 500 exhibitors and well over 16,000 visitors, HortiContact is the biggest trade fair for Dutch glasshouse horticulture. HortiContact’s visitors typically work in decorative and vegetable horticulture (under glass). The trade fair welcomes visitors on 20, 21, and 22 February, between 13.00 and 21.00 hours at Evenementenhal Gorinchem. More information: www.horticontact.nl.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-25 Over 200 visitors during the 'Open Energy Day' at Trias Westland geothermal project
- 2023-09-25 US: Semifinalists announced for $1 million Seeding The Future Global Food System Challenge
- 2023-09-25 New York Produce Show and Conference welcomes floral exhibitors again on December 6
- 2023-09-25 How to master your hygiene protocols
- 2023-09-22 Dutch Chili Fest brought the heat to Eindhoven
- 2023-09-22 'Women in CEA' kicks off at VertiFarm
- 2023-09-22 Photo report: British Tomato Conference
- 2023-09-22 The industry looks to the future
- 2023-09-22 NL: Kids festival Wageningen University & Research in Bleiswijk
- 2023-09-21 British Tomato Conference kicks off
- 2023-09-21 10th International Propagation Seminar sheds light on sustainable, soilless growing
- 2023-09-20 University of Florida greenhouse climate management starts October 1
- 2023-09-20 US: CEA Summit kicks off in Virginia
- 2023-09-19 "The necessary resources can be managed more easily in cooperation than on a stand-alone basis"
- 2023-09-19 Seed to food chain in focus at Horti Agri Next MEA 2023
- 2023-09-15 Turning underutilized urban properties into productive farm spaces
- 2023-09-14 Organic Grower Summit 2023 features AI-themed session
- 2023-09-14 Vertical Farming World Congress is nearing
- 2023-09-14 Growing Change project helps growers navigate governmental Resource Management Regulations 2023
- 2023-09-13 Call for participants for Viva Fresh’s Fifth Annual Clean Eating Challenge