- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Rijk Zwaan opens subsidiary in Vietnam
Rijk Zwaan has been active in Vietnam for more than 8 years. Thanks to the efforts of its local distributor, Rijk Zwaan is already a very well-known brand in the protected cultivation sector, and has grown to being market leader in red and yellow sweet pepper as well as gherkin, and holds a strong position in several other crops, such as snack cucumber, indoor tomato, hydroponic lettuce and melon. Rijk Zwaan Vietnam will further build on these foundations and use the structure and systems of parent company Rijk Zwaan to realize the next phase of growth.
The establishment of Rijk Zwaan Vietnam offers extra opportunities to growers. Jean-Marie Rozec, Country Manager: “Rijk Zwaan Vietnam will increase investments in product development for the country and we will be closely involved in variety trials around the world: this will have a positive impact on the assortment that we can offer to our Vietnamese customers and the speed with which we can introduce new varieties.”
Thanks to the international network and experience of Rijk Zwaan, the new subsidiary can also help growers with a wider range of information, such as international trends in cultivation as well as marketing. “In this way we expect to bring Vietnam horticulture to higher levels”, Rozec states.
The head office of Rijk Zwaan Vietnam is located in Ho Chi Minh City. Rijk Zwaan will be working in the Lam Dong region, Red River Delta and a Mekong region to guide growers and to further develop the country’s vegetable supply chain.
For more information:
Rijk Zwaan Vietnam
Jean-Marie Rozec – Country Manager
+84 28 7307 3993
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-28 Canada: Vertical integration allows to have a farm set up on-site within 3-6 weeks
- 2023-11-27 Egypt: Growers transitioning to soilless farming to counter water scarcity
- 2023-11-24 "The surging berry demand, and the North American market growth are our focus points"
- 2023-11-24 Why do crops grow better with more light?
- 2023-11-24 Addressing labor shortage and preserving heritage through AI farming
- 2023-11-23 Smart farming seen as the solution in Japan’s ageing society
- 2023-11-23 Google's GraphCast can predict weather with 'unprecedented accuracy'
- 2023-11-23 Asia sees growing need for high-quality produce and leafy greens
- 2023-11-22 Netting cages offer a solution for easy insect inspection of new plant material
- 2023-11-22 Bosman Van Zaal now official dealer of Elpress
- 2023-11-22 How AI-led climate modelling could save millions of dollars
- 2023-11-22 Viscon continues development Honest AgTech autonomous driving horticultural robot
- 2023-11-22 Uniform measurement protocol with focus on data-driven cultivation
- 2023-11-21 New cover film integrates fluorescent technology
- 2023-11-21 "Tune CO2 dosage based on greenhouse conditions"
- 2023-11-20 Hungary: Hungarian minority launches aquaponics greenhouse in Lendava