- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Australian Made calls on consumers to buy local this Christmas
Australian Made Campaign Chief Executive, Ian Harrison, says every dollar shoppers spend on Australian-made and Australian-grown gifts and produce for this season’s celebrations will help businesses maintain production, employment and investment in the local economy and community in the year ahead.
“Supporting local businesses, and in turn our local communities, are just a few of the many great reasons to buy Australian,” Mr Harrison said.
“Aussie products are innovative, well-made, and offer exceptional value for money – there’s a great Aussie gift out there for everyone.”
The not-for-profit Australian Made Campaign certifies products as locally made or grown, and maintains the country’s largest online product directory of Australian-made and Australian-grown goods, housed at www.australianmade.com.au.
There are more than 20,000 products listed on the website, which are all certified to carry the Australian Made, Australian Grown kangaroo trade mark.
“The Australian Made, Australian Grown logo is one of the simplest ways to identify Australian products and produce, so we encourage all shoppers to look for the kangaroo in-store and online this festive season,” Mr Harrison said.
For holiday gift ideas, shoppers can visit the Australian Made Gift Guide at http://www.australianmade.com.au/products/christmas-crackers-2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-30 Concerns about endive harvest quality
- 2023-11-29 Sweet Karoline blackberries arriving late December
- 2023-11-23 Taking a closer look at the world’s most expensive fruits
- 2023-11-13 Bananatex launches compostable jersey made from Abacá banana plants
- 2023-11-10 YUM YUMS cherry tomatoes unveiled
- 2023-11-07 "We're combating unhealthy snacks with seedless snack bell peppers"
- 2023-10-31 Zucchiolo, a cross between cucumber and zucchini
- 2023-10-31 Product innovation continues in greenhouse industry with new pepper variety
- 2023-10-26 New celery snack launched
- 2023-10-19 Melatonin from tomatoes? Seems like it
- 2023-10-18 Butter lettuce-based salad kits hit the market
- 2023-10-17 Lettuce brand extends with new salad kits
- 2023-10-13 App analyses tomato appearance within seconds
- 2023-10-13 "Plastic is still plastic no matter how you look at it"
- 2023-10-13 New premium berry line on the way
- 2023-10-12 Canadian greenhouse grower expands grape tomato line