- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
'Mister Grodan' is saying goodbye
Kees joined Grodan in 1984. At that time, his focus area was mainly the Netherlands. The Dutch market was developed with the help of Kees; dealers were provided with the desired information and customers and sales representatives could always rely on him. As the years progressed, Kees spread his wings and his work field became more and more international. But wherever he was in the international horticultural world, he always relied on the basis. Grodan products and services have to be successful for the grower! Perhaps this is one of Kees' success factors, that he always took the lead in this.
He radiated this vision within Grodan, but also outside the company. Many know Kees as Grodan's ‘linking pin’ and could always fall back on him. He was therefore often called ‘Mister Grodan’. In doing so, he was always pleasant, integer and professional.
However, all good things come to an end. This end is also a new beginning. Kees enters a new phase with his family. All Grodan employees and many colleagues from the international horticultural industry wish him a great time, and trust that he can proudly look back on a beautiful career at Grodan and in horticulture.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-06 "60 percent of our production is sold via the Munich wholesale market"
- 2023-12-06 WPK getting acquired by three owners
- 2023-12-06 Construction of new Multivac production factory starts
- 2023-12-06 AdeptAg partners with Hoogendoorn
- 2023-12-06 Syngenta joins the Phytobiomes Alliance
- 2023-12-05 Jong Fruit celebrates 15th anniversary
- 2023-12-05 Glasmij celebrates 100 years of activity
- 2023-12-05 Astanor Ventures welcomes Thomas Nagy as Operational Partner
- 2023-12-05 New partnership to explore cultivation of proteins, novel food, and medicine
- 2023-12-04 "We must decide if we want an 'outsourcing' model in Morocco or to maintain a productive self-sufficiency"
- 2023-12-04 GreenV invests in Mexican market with GreenV Mexico
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district
- 2023-12-01 Trustee surprised by how many people work at Infarm's bankrupt Dutch branch
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"