- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
NL: Cultilene joins the World Horti Center
The world and especially the horticultural sector is facing some major challenges. 'In the next 40 years, the people of the world will need more food than they needed in the last 10,000 years', says Peter La Vos, Commercial and Marketing Director at Cultilene. ‘The decreasing availability of water means that we will have to use it more efficiently. And we'll also have to reduce CO2 emissions’.
Cultilene is certain that Horticulture can help in these objectives. La Vos stresses however that joining forces will be essential to achieve this. "It is precisely by joining forces, inspiring and cooperating with each other on innovation that new ideas are developed and innovations can be viewed from various perspectives. It is this process that will produce the best solutions for these complex issues. What makes the World Horti Center unique is that all of the relevant parties – students, government agencies, growers and suppliers etc. are being brought together at a single location to exchange knowledge and stimulate ideas. This is why we are proud to be part of the Demokwekerij Westland."
The Demokwekerij is one of the initiators of the World Horti Center in the Netherlands at Honselersdijk that will open this autumn and where all of the activities of the Demokwekerij will be based. Cultilene will have a stand at this international hot spot for horticulture, where the private sector, educational institutions and government agencies will join forces in inspiring each other to create innovation. This stand will display both the substrate and glass products supplied by Cultilene. La Vos: 'We're looking forward to welcoming people here so that we can work together on innovation and advancing progress in Horticulture”.
For more information:
5048 CA Tilburg
t + 31 (0)13 578 00 57
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-06 "60 percent of our production is sold via the Munich wholesale market"
- 2023-12-06 WPK getting acquired by three owners
- 2023-12-06 Construction of new Multivac production factory starts
- 2023-12-06 AdeptAg partners with Hoogendoorn
- 2023-12-06 Syngenta joins the Phytobiomes Alliance
- 2023-12-05 Jong Fruit celebrates 15th anniversary
- 2023-12-05 Glasmij celebrates 100 years of activity
- 2023-12-05 Astanor Ventures welcomes Thomas Nagy as Operational Partner
- 2023-12-05 New partnership to explore cultivation of proteins, novel food, and medicine
- 2023-12-04 "We must decide if we want an 'outsourcing' model in Morocco or to maintain a productive self-sufficiency"
- 2023-12-04 GreenV invests in Mexican market with GreenV Mexico
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district
- 2023-12-01 Trustee surprised by how many people work at Infarm's bankrupt Dutch branch
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"