- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
Top 5 -yesterday
- Rijk Zwaan launches ToBRFV-resistant tomato varieties
- New bankruptcy of greenhouse horticulture company still surrounded by question marks
- "The fact that you cannot turn on production of food in an instant has come as news to some"
- Additional blue light does not affect taste and crop quality when growing basil
- NASA funds scale-up of fluorescent greenhouse roofing technology
Top 5 -last week
- “Significantly better results with new Iron fertilizers”
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- Race to emission-free greenhouse cultivation pushes growers to keep innovating
- BASF’s vegetable seeds and IUNU partner to advance digital phenotyping for hydroponic lettuce
- Infarm to make strategy shift, cuts 500 jobs
Top 5 -last month
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
- Mobile aeroponic system requires less maintenance and guarantees even irrigation
October 19, Selby
UK: SCEPTREplus Industry Open Day - pest & disease trials viewing
This event is an opportunity to get an update on the 2017 trials, to join discussion about future needs of the project for your sector and to hear from CRD about how we progress from a new potential treatment through to an approved product.
While carried out on specific crops, the trials on downy mildew in lettuce, two spotted spider mite in tomato and Pythium in cucumber will generate results that will be applicable to crops across the protected edibles, ornamentals and soft fruit sectors.
The event will also update delegates on AHDB funded gummy stem blight and powdery mildew diagnostics work on cucumbers and downy mildew work on basil.
SCEPTREplus is a four-year research that aims to deliver applied research on high priority disease, pest and weed problems in fresh produce and ornamental crops in order to support approval of products and devise and develop integrated pest management programmes.
BASIS and NRoSO points will be applied for to support this event.
Click here for more information and to register.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-05 Photo Report: New York Produce Show
- 2022-12-05 Haifa HortiTech: an international knowledge sharing event
- 2022-12-05 US: FDA to hold webinar on the food traceability final rule
- 2022-11-30 Spanish athlete breaks Guinness World Record by slapping watermelons
- 2022-11-30 Growers, operators and stakeholders unite to address overseas recruitment challenge
- 2022-11-29 BIE General Assembly recognizes Horticultural Expo 2027 Yokohama
- 2022-11-28 Over 400 exhibitors - Amount of visitors at pre-Corona levels
- 2022-11-28 Photo report: GrowTech 2022
- 2022-11-25 Webinar: Opportunities for horticulture in Algeria and Egypt
- 2022-11-24 Vertical Farming Conference to address all-round CEA topics
- 2022-11-24 Presentations now available online
- 2022-11-24 GrowTech keeps up the momentum during second exhibition day
- 2022-11-24 Dutch horticultural companies made their debut at the CIIE
- 2022-11-23 Third ∑-Grow Inside Seminar on the way
- 2022-11-23 Urban agriculture: controlled environment conference set in Dallas
- 2022-11-23 Looking ahead to the Organic Grower Summit 2022
- 2022-11-23 GrowTech off to a good start
- 2022-11-21 Indiana Horticultural Conference and Expo returns in person for vegetable, fruit growers
- 2022-11-17 China-Netherlands Plant Variety Protection Workshop
- 2022-11-17 Industry 4.0 food factory of the future event at CAFRE