- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
October 19, Selby
UK: SCEPTREplus Industry Open Day - pest & disease trials viewing
This event is an opportunity to get an update on the 2017 trials, to join discussion about future needs of the project for your sector and to hear from CRD about how we progress from a new potential treatment through to an approved product.
While carried out on specific crops, the trials on downy mildew in lettuce, two spotted spider mite in tomato and Pythium in cucumber will generate results that will be applicable to crops across the protected edibles, ornamentals and soft fruit sectors.
The event will also update delegates on AHDB funded gummy stem blight and powdery mildew diagnostics work on cucumbers and downy mildew work on basil.
SCEPTREplus is a four-year research that aims to deliver applied research on high priority disease, pest and weed problems in fresh produce and ornamental crops in order to support approval of products and devise and develop integrated pest management programmes.
BASIS and NRoSO points will be applied for to support this event.
Click here for more information and to register.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-10-02 Nigeria: Empowering youths for self-sufficiency through horticulture
- 2023-10-02 10 days to go until the Vertical Farming World Congress
- 2023-09-29 Idaho man breaks personal record for catching grapes while juggling
- 2023-09-29 US: "Growers faced a 14% increase in wage rates"
- 2023-09-29 Seed meets Technology visitors 'ready to buy'
- 2023-09-29 Let's get ready for the VertiFarm photo report
- 2023-09-28 US: UF economist to take questions about losses to agriculture industry due to Hurricane Idalia
- 2023-09-28 New Covent Garden Market showing support for British growers
- 2023-09-28 Growers, suppliers, and researchers converge at Vertifarm show
- 2023-09-28 Operators from all over the world to discuss berries
- 2023-09-27 What's happening on the second day of VertiFarm?
- 2023-09-27 25 years of Horti-Consult International: "We're not doing too badly here"
- 2023-09-26 Training on microgreen farming
- 2023-09-26 US (VA): Alliances and innovation headline 2nd annual edition of CEA Summit East in Virginia
- 2023-09-26 LeafSpec named finalist for round five of $3 Million Grow-NY Global Food and Agriculture Business Competition
- 2023-09-25 How to master your hygiene protocols