- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Minister Han Changfu meets US Ambassador to China Terry Branstad
US and China meet to strengthen bilateral agricultural cooperation
Minister Han indicated that both heads of state attaches great importance to China-US agricultural cooperation, and that is the solid foundation for further collaboration activities. China stands ready to increase exchanges with the US side on cooperation mechanisms, agricultural S&T and multilateral cooperation, and implement the consensus between the two heads of state in full gear. China hopes the two sides could accommodate each other’s interests and concerns to maintain the stable and healthy economic and trade relations.
Ambassador Branstad stated that the bilateral agricultural cooperation has been advancing smoothly since the first meeting between the two heads of state. He fully agreed with Minister Han, expressing that he will convey China’s concern and proposal to the US Department of Agriculture and promote the win-win agricultural cooperation.
Source: Ministry of Agriculture of the People's Republic of China
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-05 Philippines: Experts encourage urban farming
- 2023-12-05 EU-27 fruit and vegetable exports to Canada are growing
- 2023-12-05 US (CA): Dept. of Agriculture announces recipients of organic transition pilot program
- 2023-12-05 UK Border Target Operating Model to come into effect on EU exports on January 31
- 2023-12-05 COP28: New AIIB-FAO partnership to boost rural infrastructure development to transform agrifood systems
- 2023-12-05 UK: ePhyto trial announced by Defra for Dutch plant & plant products imports
- 2023-12-05 "Growers have been supplying the Christmas market for a long time and are very adept at dealing with the pressures"
- 2023-12-05 "Fluctuating prices for Spanish greenhouse vegetables, quality not an issue"
- 2023-12-04 Spain: Andalusian greenhouse crops, on the verge of full production
- 2023-12-04 "The challenge lies not in marketing our products, but in maintaining production"
- 2023-12-04 South African ports: dire situation
- 2023-12-04 Updates to bulk citrus HLB Quarantine Requirements
- 2023-12-04 German market gardening in a European comparison - food sovereignty and food security take center stage
- 2023-12-04 US farmers are suffering from extreme weather
- 2023-12-04 "Limited supply drives strawberry prices up"
- 2023-12-01 USDA grant to support beginning farmer and rancher program