- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
EPP leaders to discuss demographic change and challenges
“My opinion advocates greater flexibility in state aid rules in the agri-food sector, particularly for those EU Member states who are likely to face the greatest economic disruption as a result of Brexit.
Commissioner Vestager’s willingness to consider and take on board some of my suggestions, and particular her support for greater resourcing of National Competition Authorities was an extremely welcome development.
Competition policy is an integral component of enhancing the EU Single Market and protecting consumers against unlawful dominant market practices. Commissioner Vestager has robustly defended EU principles of competition policy during her tenure and it was a great opportunity to highlight the impact her decisions are having at a local and regional level.”
Murphy’s opinion on Competition Policy will be debated at the ECON sub-committee on the 19th of September and will be subsequently voted on at the next plenary hearing.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-05 Philippines: Experts encourage urban farming
- 2023-12-05 EU-27 fruit and vegetable exports to Canada are growing
- 2023-12-05 US (CA): Dept. of Agriculture announces recipients of organic transition pilot program
- 2023-12-05 UK Border Target Operating Model to come into effect on EU exports on January 31
- 2023-12-05 COP28: New AIIB-FAO partnership to boost rural infrastructure development to transform agrifood systems
- 2023-12-05 UK: ePhyto trial announced by Defra for Dutch plant & plant products imports
- 2023-12-05 "Growers have been supplying the Christmas market for a long time and are very adept at dealing with the pressures"
- 2023-12-05 "Fluctuating prices for Spanish greenhouse vegetables, quality not an issue"
- 2023-12-04 Spain: Andalusian greenhouse crops, on the verge of full production
- 2023-12-04 "The challenge lies not in marketing our products, but in maintaining production"
- 2023-12-04 South African ports: dire situation
- 2023-12-04 Updates to bulk citrus HLB Quarantine Requirements
- 2023-12-04 German market gardening in a European comparison - food sovereignty and food security take center stage
- 2023-12-04 US farmers are suffering from extreme weather
- 2023-12-04 "Limited supply drives strawberry prices up"
- 2023-12-01 USDA grant to support beginning farmer and rancher program