- Head of Agronomy: Research & Development - Berlin, Germany
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager - South Africa
- Grower - Philippines
- Assistant technical manager
- Food Safety and Quality Director - South Bend (IN) USA
- Commercial Manager - United Kingdom or The Netherlands
- Tomato Grower, Chapais - Canada
- Director of UbiGro Sales - California, Oregon, Colorado, Arizona, and Nevada USA
- UbiGro Sales Representative - California, USA
- Greenhouse Crop Specialist - Southwestern Ontario, Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "New lettuce concept meets demand for greater convenience for grower and consumer alike"
- Plant-based fertilizer behind first line of USDA certified organic greenhouse lettuce
- "I spent many hours in front of my computer, now I'm connected to nature again"
- Scientists unlock potential to yield “diet” fruit
- "Our goal is to reach more than 400 hectares in the next 3 years"
Top 5 -last month
Netherlands: Green light for large scale geothermal project
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-02-26 North American electricity case study for a ten acre lit greenhouse
- 2021-02-11 Recycling solar energy for indoor farming use
- 2021-02-10 Drying plugs with geothermal heat
- 2021-02-10 Hydroponic project saves CA$150,000 a year after LED implementation
- 2021-02-08 Engineering light availability for crop production
- 2021-02-05 "More light with a smaller fixture"
- 2021-02-04 "Combining maximum light with optimal energy saving"
- 2021-02-03 UK: how to keep on top of renewable heat incentive data
- 2021-02-02 Off-peak power rates extended to alleviate Ontario growers and families
- 2021-01-26 "New year resolutions are good news for horticulture"
- 2020-12-16 Pilot project to recycle crypto mining farm energy waste into energy for greenhouses
- 2020-12-04 Growing blackberries more energy-efficient with LED lighting
- 2020-12-03 US (SC): Rolls-Royce’s MTU Aiken plant celebrates 10-year anniversary
- 2020-12-02 CAN (QC): Clean energy at a discounted rate now available to more greenhouse growers
- 2020-11-27 Tips for efficient energy conservation in a greenhouse
- 2020-11-26 Using small wind turbines for electricity in Greek greenhouses
- 2020-11-25 Q8Oils and INNIO engage in long-term partnership for lubricating Jenbacher gas engines
- 2020-11-25 Heating systems for a temperate greenhouse
- 2020-11-13 Village Farms' clean energy subsidiary renewed
- 2020-11-09 Design, control, and performance aspects of semi-closed greenhouses