- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- “Our ToBRFV-resistant variety has been preferred by our producers in wide areas since 2020"
- 2022 Year Overview: 10 stories on greenhouse expansion
- New horticultural lighting technical requirements launched
- "Greek producers, who also purchase their plants from Spanish nurseries, have reported the same quality issue in strawberry plants as Spanish producers"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
May 20, Stone Mountain
US (GA): Handling, packaging, storage, and transport workshop
Click here for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-04-28 Spain: 30% longer shelf life thanks to new cardboard box
- 2017-04-27 How a smart conveyor belt can improve food safety
- 2017-04-26 Postharvest technology course at Wageningen UR
- 2017-04-25 "Foliar calcium applications do not improve quality or shelf life of soft fruit"
- 2017-04-24 US: VirginiaTech ahead of the curve on new food safety rules
- 2017-04-21 US (FL): UF/IFAS gears up for Flavors of Florida
- 2017-04-20 US: Watch out for fraudulent organic certificates
- 2017-04-19 Using bleach in wash water and on food contact surfaces
- 2017-04-18 “We generate Active Atmosphere with ozone inside reefer containers”
- 2017-04-14 Increasing shelf life and negating chill damage of basil with LEDs
- 2017-04-13 US (GA): Handling, packaging, storage, and transport workshop
- 2017-04-12 Maerks finalizes Hamburg Süd takeover
- 2017-04-11 Avoid damage from excessive changes in temperature and humidity
- 2017-04-10 Engaging with customers at the farmers’ market
- 2017-04-07 AgroFresh announces agreements with Dow and Avenue Capital
- 2017-04-06 US: Retail-ready Tasti-Lee tomato packages create buzz on the West Coast
- 2017-04-05 Emirates introduces new SkyFresh perishables service
- 2017-04-04 US (NY): Produce Safety Alliance grower training course
- 2017-04-03 Post Harvest Technology highlighted in this month's Special
- 2016-04-29 US (IA): Greenhouse grows after gift of $25,000