- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- “Our ToBRFV-resistant variety has been preferred by our producers in wide areas since 2020"
- 2022 Year Overview: 10 stories on greenhouse expansion
- New horticultural lighting technical requirements launched
- "Greek producers, who also purchase their plants from Spanish nurseries, have reported the same quality issue in strawberry plants as Spanish producers"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
April 5-6, Batavia
US (NY): Produce Safety Alliance grower training course
In addition, the PSA Grower Training Course is one way to satisfy the FSMA Produce Safety Rule requirement outlined in section 112.22(c) that requires 'At least one supervisor or responsible party for your farm must have successfully completed food safety training at least equivalent to that received under standardized curriculum recognized as adequate by the Food and Drug Administration.'
Click here for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-04-28 Spain: 30% longer shelf life thanks to new cardboard box
- 2017-04-27 How a smart conveyor belt can improve food safety
- 2017-04-26 Postharvest technology course at Wageningen UR
- 2017-04-25 "Foliar calcium applications do not improve quality or shelf life of soft fruit"
- 2017-04-24 US: VirginiaTech ahead of the curve on new food safety rules
- 2017-04-21 US (FL): UF/IFAS gears up for Flavors of Florida
- 2017-04-20 US: Watch out for fraudulent organic certificates
- 2017-04-19 Using bleach in wash water and on food contact surfaces
- 2017-04-18 “We generate Active Atmosphere with ozone inside reefer containers”
- 2017-04-14 Increasing shelf life and negating chill damage of basil with LEDs
- 2017-04-13 US (GA): Handling, packaging, storage, and transport workshop
- 2017-04-12 Maerks finalizes Hamburg Süd takeover
- 2017-04-11 Avoid damage from excessive changes in temperature and humidity
- 2017-04-10 Engaging with customers at the farmers’ market
- 2017-04-07 AgroFresh announces agreements with Dow and Avenue Capital
- 2017-04-06 US: Retail-ready Tasti-Lee tomato packages create buzz on the West Coast
- 2017-04-05 Emirates introduces new SkyFresh perishables service
- 2017-04-04 US (NY): Produce Safety Alliance grower training course
- 2017-04-03 Post Harvest Technology highlighted in this month's Special
- 2016-04-29 US (IA): Greenhouse grows after gift of $25,000