- Processing & Quality Management Director - Made, The Netherlands or Sderot/Brurim, Israel
- Aankomend Int. Export Manager jonge groenteplanten
- Director of Hydroponic Production - Madrid, Spain
- Non-Executive Directors
- Horticultural Sales Manager - Fruit Industry, Europe
- Sales Representative - New South Wales (Australia)
- Business Development Coordinator - New Zealand
- Cultivation expert in team Asia
- Greenhouse Production Manager - Heho (Shan State) Myanmar
- Account Manager Benelux
Top 5 -yesterday
- Dozens of LED suppliers turn off their lights: GreenTech 2019 comes to an end
- Speeding up the instalment of new screens
- "We want to create sensors together to better detect pests and diseases"
- "New square 35 liter pot for soft fruit cultivation means repotting is a thing of the past"
- "Good results with new substrate of alternative wood fiber raw material"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
presence of neonicotinoids important to buyers
The MPS team at the IPM. Left to the right: Remco Jansen, Arthij van der Veer, Yolande van den Boom, Raymond Scheepens en GerritJan Vreugdenhil.
“Reliable figures in a sustainable world” is the motto that summarizes MPS’ services in one phrase. Growers want to be able to manage their production processes by means of their registered MPS-ABC data on crop protection, water, energy, fertilizers and waste. Trade and retail demand a certificate from their suppliers. They use the MPS-Trade portal to check the grower’s qualification, e.g. an A+, A or B qualification. However, sometimes they need more specific information on the product. For instance, whether or not neonicotinoids are present on the product. MPS-ProductProof has been developed to provide this information.
For more information:
Jupiter 450 (Horti Business Center)
2675 LX Honselersdijk
T +31 (0)174 - 615 715
F +31 (0)174 - 632 059
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-03-01 Greenhouse Canada Grower Day slated for June 21
- 2017-02-28 Panama once again home to 2nd International CEA Congress
- 2017-02-27 LED forges ahead at the HortiContact
- 2017-02-24 US (PA): Spanish growers enjoy fruit and veg workshop
- 2017-02-23 “It’s essential that we all work together”
- 2017-02-22 'Explore Bejo's taste' provides a special experience
- 2017-02-21 New tomato concept from HM.Clause at Fruit Logistica
- 2017-02-20 Hazera’s vegetable crops displayed at Fruit Logistica
- 2017-02-17 Photo Report 2017 Fruit Logistica
- 2017-02-14 Family business Apollo Group celebrates 170th anniversary
- 2017-02-10 Italian group announce new 13 hectare hydroponic project in Tuscany
- 2017-02-09 Over 22 million Wood-Look crates shipped in 2016
- 2017-02-08 Italy: Halys Protecta net by Arrigoni
- 2017-02-07 Beekenkamp launches movie for BE-Cube palletbox
- 2017-02-06 "Being the standard is only half our story"
- 2017-02-03 NL: Yellow courgettes herald the coming spring at Van Nature
- 2017-02-02 Organic breakfast for the chain at Fruit Logistica
- 2017-02-01 presence of neonicotinoids important to buyers
- 2017-01-31 "Hazera puts partnership first at Fruit Logistica"
- 2017-01-30 Berry production system with oscillating gutters to be presented at Fruit Logistica