- Assistant Manager - Perth, Tasmania
- Laboratory Manager: Nematology - Stevensville (ON) Canada
- CEO for Tissue Culture Lab - Indonesia
- Sales Engineer North America
- European market Sales Representative: Cut Flower crops
- Head Grower - Niagara-on-the-Lake (ON) Canada
- “Mayesh” Sales Representative - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Buyer - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Berry Grower - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Top 5 -yesterday
- Humid autumn challenges propagators on lit tomato crops
- Israel: Taking away the hurdles for growers to start indoor vanilla orchid cultivation
- ‘It’s not as carbon-hungry’: UK’s largest sunlit vertical farm begins harvest
- Unmanned vertical farm in China: is this what the future looks like?
- Strawberry substrate production systems: a review by Omafra
Top 5 -last week
- "Transparent solar panels offer opportunities in energy transition"
- "Growing more quality with less, AgTech in hydroponics is part of the solution”
- "Philippines offer great potential for coco substrate market"
- Electricity for the people, heat for the plants
- 2.8M square feet glass farm in Lancaster, CA approved
Top 5 -last month
Belgium: Tomato prices skyrocketing
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-10-19 GC Rost to acquire 25 ha Churilovo
- 2021-10-19 September marks break in European tomato market trend
- 2021-10-19 COSCO Shipping Lines launches express alternatives to US West Coast
- 2021-10-19 Providing carbon dioxide and oxygen to indoor farms and greenhouses
- 2021-10-19 Maersk participates in food waste project with Wageningen University and customers
- 2021-10-19 Qatar witnesses huge leaps in food self-sufficiency
- 2021-10-19 Spain: Almeria imported second most tomatoes in 2020/21 campaign
- 2021-10-19 ‘Buy Australian Now’ supports local makers and growers
- 2021-10-19 UK government to lift rules on foreign haulier deliveries
- 2021-10-18 France: New salad recipe from Florette
- 2021-10-18 Perhaps 500,000 shipping containers are waiting off Ports of LA & Long Beach
- 2021-10-18 Brisbane Produce Market Mango Auction raises $1 million for charities
- 2021-10-18 Tomato cultivation declines across Europe due to high costs and ToBRV
- 2021-10-18 "I expect the high gas prices will deter Israel from sending huge bell pepper volumes"
- 2021-10-18 Value of Texas pumpkin production surpassed all other states at $25.9 million in 2020
- 2021-10-15 'Spanish snake cucumbers took off massively'
- 2021-10-15 "We demand better from the Biden administration"
- 2021-10-15 "Sales of first Canary Island tomatoes going smoothly, but a good year is desperately needed too"
- 2021-10-15 Prices for cherry tomatoes in Uzbekistan hit record highs again
- 2021-10-15 Modern technology adoption hold the keys to future-proofing fresh produce industry