- Assistant Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
- Global Category Director for Cherries - Chile, North America, Australia or New Zealand
- Head of Sales - LA (California) USA
- Head of Agronomy: Research & Development - Berlin, Germany
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager - South Africa
- Grower - Philippines
- Assistant technical manager
- Food Safety and Quality Director - South Bend (IN) USA
- Commercial Manager - United Kingdom or The Netherlands
- Tomato Grower, Chapais - Canada
Top 5 -last week
- New guide on soilless culture available
- "We can produce nineteen different varieties under the same roof"
- Inventors imagine a farming future without floods and hail storms wrecking crops
- AppHarvest announces 2020 financial results
- "We've become a local area supplier for Leamington, Kingsville & Chatham-Kent region"
Top 5 -last month
Human health implications of organic food and organic agriculture
The development of environmentally sustainable and healthy food systems is an international priority. The study examines how organic food and organic agriculture can contribute to this in relation to public health. Human and animal studies directly addressing the health effects of organic food are reviewed. Furthermore, evidence linking principles and rules of organic production to human health effects is discussed.
Click for the complete report.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-02-23 Edible flowers dinner during COVID and snow
- 2021-02-17 Ontario improves farm safety for agri-food workers with new measures
- 2021-02-16 Dutch food education strengthened with new grant
- 2021-02-12 Blueberries might aid depression treatment
- 2021-02-05 Just add mushrooms: Making meals more nutritious
- 2021-02-03 New training programmes to boost horticulture industry in Wales
- 2021-01-29 Could research into eye health lead to more commercial production for orange capsicums?
- 2021-01-19 Covid-19 is changing consumption
- 2021-01-08 PMA welcomes new U.S. dietary guidelines
- 2021-01-08 AG-industry helps with COVID vaccine storage
- 2021-01-08 Horticulture helps children with behavioral challenges
- 2021-01-07 UK: Record 500,000 people pledge to eat only vegan food in January
- 2021-01-07 Nearly 80,000 pounds of produce grown for food pantries statewide
- 2021-01-06 Four new ToBRFV-infections in the Netherlands
- 2021-01-06 Canada wants rapid COVID-19 testing for international greenhouse workers
- 2021-01-05 2021: International year of fruits and vegetables - and growing media, of course
- 2020-12-18 Turn up the heat, and get more nutrition from your tomato
- 2020-12-11 Tomatoes offer affordable source of Parkinson’s disease drug
- 2020-12-10 Tomatoes offer affordable source of Parkinson’s disease drug
- 2020-12-10 'Spirulina and its unique nutritive value'