- Sales Manager
- Group Chief Operating Officer
- Allround Medewerker Bedrijfsbureau - Est, Nederland
- General Manager Fresh Produce Manufacturing - Tasmania (Australia)
- Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
- Integrated Crop Management (ICM) Technician - Olds (Alberta) Canada
- Hoofd Engineering - Gameren, Nederland
- Manager Operations - Gameren, Nederland
- Master Vegetable - Flower Grower
- National Production & Technical Manager - Melbourne, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Mississauga Food Bank grows own aquaponic produce
AquaGrow Farms has three grow beds and two fish tanks that will produce approximately 645 servings of fish and 10,800 servings of greens each year. All of the healthy greens and protein-rich fish we grow are distributed to their member agencies across Mississauga. From there they are given to hungry members of their community who otherwise would have limited access to fresh, healthy food.
Click here for a complete interview with Collin Cotton, Aquaponics Farm Supervisor at AquaGrow Farms at the website of the Mississauga Food Bank.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-10-15 Inside Manhattan's largest urban farm
- 2019-10-15 Eco-kultura vice-president: energy cost growth kills the segment of cheap greenhouse vegetables
- 2019-10-14 "Nature has a lot to offer, but you have to learn to work with it"
- 2019-10-14 New Zealand: Lettuce business a way of life for Manakau family
- 2019-10-11 "Despite extreme weather condition Dutch radish 365 days a year"
- 2019-10-11 First full LED tomato harvest Tomco celebrated
- 2019-10-10 CAN (ON): Cultivating future agri-food leaders in rural Ontario
- 2019-10-10 How Looije is continuously growing in Spain
- 2019-10-09 US (CT): Innovator of century old farm passes away after farm accident
- 2019-10-08 US (MI): Lettuce growers fight food waste and feed families
- 2019-10-08 Boomaroo Nurseries renews strategic partnership with AUSVEG
- 2019-10-08 Does the rest of soft fruit follow the growth of strawberry under glass?
- 2019-10-07 Agrizar grows berries exclusively for Mastronardi BerryWorld America
- 2019-10-07 France: Exotic fruits and citrus grown in greenhouses
- 2019-10-07 UK: Chatham-Kent witnesses large tomato harvest
- 2019-10-04 Grufesa expects to uproot and ship 28 million strawberry plants before the new campaign
- 2019-10-03 Paris-based start-up combines gastronomy and sustainable agriculture
- 2019-10-02 New Michigan co-located indoor farm opens
- 2019-10-02 The benefits of multi-layer cultivation... in a greenhouse
- 2019-10-01 Asian Vegetables loved by traveling generation