- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
It all started with a business plan
Huete has created their Business Consulting Department to offer investors in greenhouse horticulture an opportunity to analyse their ideas and projects from an economic and practical point of view. This department analyses their plans and advises whether to invest in a greenhouse project or not, and if yes, in what kind of technology. But moreover their Business Consulting Department guides new companies by showing them how to manage the complete project from start to finish and how to run the operations on day to day base.
This all with the objective that every successful company within any business area bases its investments on Business Plans to analyse the feasibility of a project. This is extremely important for greenhouse projects too: a good business plan is a key tool when analyzing the implementation of a greenhouse project, anywhere in the world.
Why is a Business Plan such a crucial tool?
A business plan allows to study the strategy to follow in order to maximize the profitability of a project. It takes into account everything, from the initial investment or initial capital expenditure of the land, facilities such as the greenhouse or nursery and packing facilities, assembly services, until the marketing of the final product. They also include all kind of operational costs or OPEX, necessary supplies, the costs of maintenance of the different components of the greenhouses, and the cost of capital.
A complete business plan makes it possible to obtain a prospect the business and several Key Performance Indicators (KPI) such as Net Present Value (NPV), Internal Rate of Return (IRR) or payback, which indicate the viability of the project and help investors to determine the best strategy.
Therefore the greenhouse manufacturer does not only manufacture, sell and install the greenhouse, but also has a highly qualified team of professionals available to make sure a project will be a guaranteed success.
Feel free to contact them for more information of for a complete consultancy of your business plans:
For more information:
0034 968 807 368
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-10-03 “The campaign is ending in the Netherlands, which is offering lower prices that are affecting those of Almeria cucumbers”
- 2023-10-03 After-summer drinks at Ridder
- 2023-10-03 "We are ready to expand into major international produce markets"
- 2023-10-03 Growtec opens North American office
- 2023-10-02 Samskip and Boluda Lines join forces to launch new Spain-Ireland-UK Service
- 2023-10-02 UK: House of Lords Horticultural Sector Committee visits Kent-based vertical farm
- 2023-10-02 New greenhouse covers promise to save water, energy, and improve profitability
- 2023-10-02 CAN (ON): The party is on at the inauguration of Van der Ende's new office in Kingsville
- 2023-10-02 Gentle handling and weighing of vine tomatoes and grapes
- 2023-09-29 "For growers and retailers, we're an open book"
- 2023-09-29 US (KY): "This farm was sold out as soon as it opened"
- 2023-09-29 BioSafe Systems mourns the loss of Michael Larose
- 2023-09-29 Lebanon needs greenhouses for food safety and security too
- 2023-09-29 Eurofins Food Assurance acquires ARS Probata
- 2023-09-29 Said El Ouakili to join Kubo
- 2023-09-29 “We empower growers to excel in cost-effective cultivation, ensuring long-term success"