- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
Top 5 -yesterday
- “Greenhouse humidity plays a vital role in plant and root health"
- German tomato grower has record production, thanks to crop planning platform's new insights
- "Dynamic lighting allows growers to tune their lights to get maximum yield"
- Studies on weed hosts of tomato brown rugose fruit virus
- UK: Ministers launch push to grow more tomatoes, cucumbers, and lettuces
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Wasabi grower discovering new greenhouse crops
- UK strawberry grower uses UV-light robot to keep powdery mildew at bay
- Gotham Greens raises $310M to accelerate national greenhouse expansion
- Drones fly through tomato rows in International Greenhouse Challenge
- Nigerian grower builds greenhouse from scratch
It all started with a business plan
Huete has created their Business Consulting Department to offer investors in greenhouse horticulture an opportunity to analyse their ideas and projects from an economic and practical point of view. This department analyses their plans and advises whether to invest in a greenhouse project or not, and if yes, in what kind of technology. But moreover their Business Consulting Department guides new companies by showing them how to manage the complete project from start to finish and how to run the operations on day to day base.
This all with the objective that every successful company within any business area bases its investments on Business Plans to analyse the feasibility of a project. This is extremely important for greenhouse projects too: a good business plan is a key tool when analyzing the implementation of a greenhouse project, anywhere in the world.
Why is a Business Plan such a crucial tool?
A business plan allows to study the strategy to follow in order to maximize the profitability of a project. It takes into account everything, from the initial investment or initial capital expenditure of the land, facilities such as the greenhouse or nursery and packing facilities, assembly services, until the marketing of the final product. They also include all kind of operational costs or OPEX, necessary supplies, the costs of maintenance of the different components of the greenhouses, and the cost of capital.
A complete business plan makes it possible to obtain a prospect the business and several Key Performance Indicators (KPI) such as Net Present Value (NPV), Internal Rate of Return (IRR) or payback, which indicate the viability of the project and help investors to determine the best strategy.
Therefore the greenhouse manufacturer does not only manufacture, sell and install the greenhouse, but also has a highly qualified team of professionals available to make sure a project will be a guaranteed success.
Feel free to contact them for more information of for a complete consultancy of your business plans:
For more information:
0034 968 807 368
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-10-03 A unique launch in the paper packaging arena
- 2022-10-03 New packaging solutions for the global market
- 2022-10-03 Biobest appoints Gerry Huygens as Chief Operations Officer
- 2022-10-03 BioSafe Systems commemorates their leader
- 2022-10-03 US (FL): Aris Horticulture's farms impacted by Hurricane Ian
- 2022-10-03 US (CA): Secretary Ross and Western Cape Minister of Agriculture strengthen agricultural collaboration
- 2022-10-03 "The Kaizen method allows us to improve the percentage of plant utilization and the success of graft attachment"
- 2022-10-03 EFI working with produce companies to launch program in 2023
- 2022-10-03 "In the 5th anniversary of entering China, we have done a lot of things"
- 2022-09-30 More strawberries and less plastics: Hydroponic Systems' new solution
- 2022-09-30 US (MD): Governor announces launch of cover crop program supporting urban agriculture
- 2022-09-30 Ardent partners with growers on regenerative ag
- 2022-09-30 Basil grown especially for pesto
- 2022-09-30 Horti Experience 2022 focused on international knowledge sharing
- 2022-09-30 Tas Tomatoes declared bankrupt, trustee investigates
- 2022-09-29 Pinduoduo shares “tech for agri” vision at G20 global forum on digital agriculture
- 2022-09-29 "Due to the drought, we are facing crop losses of 30% in the fall harvest"
- 2022-09-29 Horticultural wholesaler celebrates 40 years and looks ahead to the next forty
- 2022-09-29 Karin Tifft joins team of expert horticulturists at IUNU
- 2022-09-29 Hort Americas expands to Canada