- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
Exporplás introduces soft and strong Expert Horti Twine
The new Expert Horti Twine has a high UV resistance and is therefore suitable for both open field and greenhouse crops. According to the manufacturer, the twine can withstand sunlight during a period of a full season, up to 1 year. Next to a high breaking strength and real running strength, the twine is also very soft and flexible, which prevents damages to the plant during the crop's growth. Furthermore, the twine is also suitable for use with hooks due to its free fall ability.
Expert Horti Twine is available in various colors and roll configurations.
For more information:
+351 256 790 340
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-21 Auction with various applications for the fruit and vegetables industry
- 2023-09-21 Denmark: Seasony obtains grant to create image recognition algorithms
- 2023-09-21 SaniTomato preserves the properties and freshness of tomatoes for longer
- 2023-09-19 Growing interest and attention to regenerative agriculture practices are driving new research
- 2023-09-19 Why crops grow better with more light?
- 2023-09-19 New Crop-Scanner offers improved scouting and advice
- 2023-09-19 Modeling: a tool for taking the guesswork out of growing
- 2023-09-18 New harvesters for produce destined for the fresh-cut industry
- 2023-09-18 New unit allows on-site carbon capture and reutilization for CEA grower
- 2023-09-18 Sensor development: far-red light for optimal growth
- 2023-09-15 "Growers want to see where limits lie in screen strategies"
- 2023-09-15 Jamaica: Growers encouraged to consider aquaponics
- 2023-09-15 Time for the big clean-up, time for the crop rotation
- 2023-09-15 "How IoT is shaping the future of agriculture"
- 2023-09-14 "The TomSystem can help prevent virus transmission in the greenhouse"
- 2023-09-14 Tomato grower invests in nanobubbles: "Nothing was allowed to go wrong anymore"
- 2023-09-14 The efficiency of steam for greenhouse disinfection
- 2023-09-13 Efficient sorters are fighting the threat of toxic weeds in green vegetables
- 2023-09-13 Relationship opportunities drive participation at Southern Innovations
- 2023-09-13 Start-up ClimateAi aims should help growers prepare for a more disruptive climate