- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Black growbags could benefit vegetable crops as well”
- Latvia: First greenhouse to grow cucumbers under LEDs uses landfill waste to produce energy
- "Moisture is the big danger in the next two months"
- "Even light intensity at every spot in the greenhouse"
- US (OH): 80 Acres Farms makes layoffs as tech job crunch continues
Top 5 -last month
- How farmers are cutting out supermarkets
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- 30MHz declared bankrupt, curator 'optimistic about restart'
2017 ISHS International Substrates Meeting comes to Portland, Oregon
This symposium is part of the International Society for Horticultural Science and will focus on all aspects of growing media and soilless cultivation. This year’s conference is being hosted by North Carolina State University, University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture, Virginia Tech University, United States Department of Agriculture-Agricultural Research Service, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada and the International Peatland Society.
In addition to learning about the latest research on substrates, soilless cultivation and compost utilization, attendees at the conference will also have an opportunity to participate in tours of the unique horticulture industry located in the Northwest U.S. state of Oregon. The conference hosts welcome all substrate research scientists, growers, and industry professionals from around the world.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 CEA Alliance hosts first Washington, DC fly-in
- 2023-01-27 Dutch ambitions to make the international fresh food chain more sustainable
- 2023-01-27 IPM comes to an end
- 2023-01-25 US (CA): CDFA offers mental health resources web page for farmers and farmworkers
- 2023-01-25 Sneak peek: what's happening at IPM Essen?
- 2023-01-24 Spain: Addressing new market demands at the Winter Open Field Days 2023 in Cartagena
- 2023-01-24 Positive vibes on the first day of IPM '23
- 2023-01-23 International business meetings with buyers of large-scale retailers – Bergamo, Italy
- 2023-01-23 NL: Postharvest Unlimited Conference & Postharvest Ornamentals Symposium to take place simultaneously
- 2023-01-23 Photo report: Sival 2023
- 2023-01-20 Sival comes to an end
- 2023-01-18 Rijk Zwaan’s Winter Leafy Hydroponics Demo is coming up
- 2023-01-17 Registrations open for North American Strawberry Symposium
- 2023-01-16 All things about multispectral imaging
- 2023-01-16 "Year-round strawberry cultivation: challenging, but not impossible"
- 2023-01-13 6th edition of AquaFarm announced
- 2023-01-13 ‘What can I do to make the growing regime a little bit better?’
- 2023-01-13 USDA accepting applications for Netherlands agribusiness trade mission
- 2023-01-10 New report on findings from propagation tray trial to launch at Landscape Ontario Congress
- 2023-01-10 Upcoming Webinar: “Squeaky Clean Start to 2023”