- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Monsanto named as one of the 'Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality'
“At Monsanto, one of our core values is providing an inclusive and collaborative work environment where everyone is treated with dignity and respect,” said Steve Mizell, Monsanto’s executive vice president and chief human resources officer. “We openly and intentionally address social issues that deal with inclusion and diversity; it’s also a global expectation we have for our 20,000 employees.”
“To be recognized as an employer whose culture reflects the society we live in enables Monsanto to recruit the best and brightest individuals who collectively will develop solutions that will help feed a growing population,” he added.
The CEI is a national benchmarking survey and report on corporate policies and practices related to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender workplace equality that is administered by the HRC Foundation. The 2017 report evaluated businesses in several areas that included non-discrimination workplace protections, domestic partner benefits, transgender-inclusive health care benefits and public engagement with the LGBT community.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-01 Trustee surprised by how many people work at Infarm's bankrupt Dutch branch
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 For Rent: Property located in the transport zone Meer in Belgium
- 2023-11-30 British Berry Growers launches campaign and policy board to ensure a sustainable future
- 2023-11-30 Produce are rotting at Johannesburg Fresh Market due to lack of electricity
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"
- 2023-11-30 Andrew McIlwan elected Deputy Chair of Protected Cropping Australia
- 2023-11-30 Sara Wexler new CEO of Fresh Leaf
- 2023-11-29 Germany: Joint scaling of harvesting robots
- 2023-11-29 Rosselkhoznadzor limits supplies of seed and planting material from the Netherlands
- 2023-11-29 "Sayuri", the only greenhouse complex in the world located in the permafrost region
- 2023-11-29 “This year we want to reach the English market with our organic products”
- 2023-11-29 NL: Green Simplicity receives green light for 1 ha facility
- 2023-11-28 “We have specialists for this project too"