- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
Fresh Business Expo Ukraine welcomed 3,623 trade visitors
Once again the exhibition has proven to be a great additional marketing tool for companies to establish and strengthen the necessary business in Ukraine and other CIS Countries.
This year, the exhibition welcomed official country participation from The Netherlands (FoodTechLink Pavilion and the AGF Promotion Business Lounge), Greece (Union of Greek Kiwi Producers) and Italy (Italian Institute of Foreign Trade). Furthermore the exhibition welcomed a collective pavilion from UkrSadProm, which hosted more than 20 Ukrainian growers of fruit & berries.
Fresh Business Expo is the largest Ukrainian fresh produce industry event where leading growers, traders, supermarket chains, exporters, processors as well as input and equipment suppliers meet and do business.
One of the key success factors of the exhibition was once again the conference “Fruits & Vegetables of Ukraine”, which was successfully organized by Fruit Inform within the framework of the exhibition.
The conference and exhibition attracted high quality visitors such as; leading growers, traders, key supermarket buyers, importers, exporters, processors as well as input and equipment suppliers.
The next edition of Fresh Business Expo is scheduled for 5-7 December 2017 and will once again take place in the International Exhibition Centre (IEC) in Kiev.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-10-02 Nigeria: Empowering youths for self-sufficiency through horticulture
- 2023-10-02 10 days to go until the Vertical Farming World Congress
- 2023-09-29 Idaho man breaks personal record for catching grapes while juggling
- 2023-09-29 US: "Growers faced a 14% increase in wage rates"
- 2023-09-29 Seed meets Technology visitors 'ready to buy'
- 2023-09-29 Let's get ready for the VertiFarm photo report
- 2023-09-28 US: UF economist to take questions about losses to agriculture industry due to Hurricane Idalia
- 2023-09-28 New Covent Garden Market showing support for British growers
- 2023-09-28 Growers, suppliers, and researchers converge at Vertifarm show
- 2023-09-28 Operators from all over the world to discuss berries
- 2023-09-27 What's happening on the second day of VertiFarm?
- 2023-09-27 25 years of Horti-Consult International: "We're not doing too badly here"
- 2023-09-26 Training on microgreen farming
- 2023-09-26 US (VA): Alliances and innovation headline 2nd annual edition of CEA Summit East in Virginia
- 2023-09-26 LeafSpec named finalist for round five of $3 Million Grow-NY Global Food and Agriculture Business Competition
- 2023-09-25 How to master your hygiene protocols