- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Wasabi grower discovering new greenhouse crops
- UK strawberry grower uses UV-light robot to keep powdery mildew at bay
- Gotham Greens raises $310M to accelerate national greenhouse expansion
- Drones fly through tomato rows in International Greenhouse Challenge
- Nigerian grower builds greenhouse from scratch
Fresh Business Expo Ukraine welcomed 3,623 trade visitors
Once again the exhibition has proven to be a great additional marketing tool for companies to establish and strengthen the necessary business in Ukraine and other CIS Countries.
This year, the exhibition welcomed official country participation from The Netherlands (FoodTechLink Pavilion and the AGF Promotion Business Lounge), Greece (Union of Greek Kiwi Producers) and Italy (Italian Institute of Foreign Trade). Furthermore the exhibition welcomed a collective pavilion from UkrSadProm, which hosted more than 20 Ukrainian growers of fruit & berries.
Fresh Business Expo is the largest Ukrainian fresh produce industry event where leading growers, traders, supermarket chains, exporters, processors as well as input and equipment suppliers meet and do business.
One of the key success factors of the exhibition was once again the conference “Fruits & Vegetables of Ukraine”, which was successfully organized by Fruit Inform within the framework of the exhibition.
The conference and exhibition attracted high quality visitors such as; leading growers, traders, key supermarket buyers, importers, exporters, processors as well as input and equipment suppliers.
The next edition of Fresh Business Expo is scheduled for 5-7 December 2017 and will once again take place in the International Exhibition Centre (IEC) in Kiev.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-10-03 Eighth edition of Seed meets Technology is over
- 2022-09-30 Photo report of Vertifarm 2022
- 2022-09-30 Energy lecture for greenhouse growers with an eye for new technologies
- 2022-09-29 Opportunities and hurdles becoming visible in the market
- 2022-09-29 J. Huete International takes its high-tech greenhouse models to Fruit Attraction
- 2022-09-29 Flemish agriculture and horticulture open house during Agriculture Day
- 2022-09-28 "In these tough times, the strawberry sector must find solutions"
- 2022-09-28 Protected cropping: an open day to explore the latest trends
- 2022-09-27 Join the knowledge hub at Asia Fruit Logistica 2022
- 2022-09-27 Taiwan fact-finding mission on cold chain for horticulture
- 2022-09-27 Wageningen University organizes course on Postharvest Technology
- 2022-09-26 2022 Canadian Greenhouse Conference takes place next week
- 2022-09-26 Fresh fruit & vegetable industry Virtual Global Sustainability Symposium
- 2022-09-26 France: day 2 of Natexpo 2022
- 2022-09-26 Dutch company presents packaging lines at Business Relation Days
- 2022-09-26 Exploring organic grower challenges and solutions
- 2022-09-26 'Back British Farming Day' rescheduled to Wednesday 2 November
- 2022-09-26 CPMA hosts 2022 semi-annual board of directors meetings
- 2022-09-22 Last day of the Vertical Farming World Congress
- 2022-09-21 Online training course: Tips and tricks for surviving the energy crisis