- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Rwanda National Agribusiness Directory launched:
'Showing the world Rwanda's agricultural potential'
"The main aim of this book is to illustrate the agricultural potential of this country to the entire world. In order to achieve this, copies have been dispatched to all official Rwanda representation offices in the world. The underlying specific aims are to lure potential private foreign investors and to attract more international buyers for some products, like raw, processed or semi-processed products", says François Nsenga of Ninaf Consultancy.
His company is also listed in the guide and has a page-sized advertisement. With this exposure, he is eager to show the 'unique' Rwandan flower varieties and the potential of Rwanda to grow these and other varieties, instead of blindly relying on the successful rose cultivation in Kenya and Ethiopia (for more information, click here for a previously published article on this topic). And of course, he hopes that this exposure will generate orders for his products.
For more information
Rwanda Ministry of Agriculture and Animal Resources
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-01 USDA grant to support beginning farmer and rancher program
- 2023-12-01 "Warm September created Belgian strawberry supply gap"
- 2023-11-30 Brussels greenlights EU-New Zealand trade deal
- 2023-11-30 "Moroccan tomatoes sell well in Spain and the UK, but Dutch clients must get used to the prices"
- 2023-11-30 Survey: Prioritizing the challenges that accompany CEA spinach production
- 2023-11-29 "In recent years, romanesco broccoli has offered interesting price stability"
- 2023-11-29 “Saturated” French tomato market
- 2023-11-29 Ireland: 44% farm income drop is a serious concern, says IFA president
- 2023-11-29 Bank of Kigali advises Rwandan agri-exporters on its financial solutions
- 2023-11-28 Next year’s freight rate expectations have sunk well below the waterline
- 2023-11-28 Flood control measures in place in Kenya as Karimenu II dam fills up
- 2023-11-28 Dutch tomato exports fell by 8% on the European market - first eight months of 2023
- 2023-11-28 Movement of blueberries from Mexico expected about the same
- 2023-11-28 Rees-Mogg criticized after calling on 'cheap food imports' to replace UK seasonal workers
- 2023-11-28 "Weather extremes affect the whole supply chain"
- 2023-11-28 US: Biden-Harris administration partners with ag producers to strengthen supply chains and lower food costs