- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Arysta LifeScience seals alliance with Beem Biologics
“With this agreement, Arysta LifeScience reaffirms its position as a global leader in biostimulants, representing an important step in the execution of our new strategy,” said Diego Lopez Casanello, President, Arysta LifeScience.
“The alliance with Arysta LifeScience represents a milestone in our mission to become a premium provider of biological technologies to growers around the world,” added Stephen Butler, CEO of Beem Biologics.
The announcement of the agreement came a few days after Arysta LifeScience reported its third-quarter results, noting that biosolutions sales have contributed meaningfully to the company’s overall performance in 2016. The companies did not disclose the terms of the agreement.
New plant extract
The proprietary biostimulant being licensed by Arysta LifeScience is a natural biological complex that reduces the impact of stress on the growing crop while promoting vigorous and healthy plant growth. “Field trials through university, private research firms and in-house studies over the past 24 months confirm this new biostimulant significantly promotes healthy yet rapid early plant development, enhanced flowering, fruiting and higher yields in a wide range of crops,” said Lance Beem, Inventor & Consultant.
Arysta LifeScience has licensed exclusive global rights to the proprietary technology for uses in agricultural markets all around the world. The parties intend to collaborate to develop and commercialize new formulations and uses of the technology.
“This exciting, new and unique biostimulant works well in combination with conventional crop protection products and will be a valuable new tool that we can offer to growers who are adopting sustainable agricultural practices,” explained Neil Stapensea, Global Head, Biostimulants & Innovative Nutrition Product Management, Arysta LifeScience.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-04 GreenV invests in Mexican market with GreenV Mexico
- 2023-12-04 "We must decide if we want an 'outsourcing' model in Morocco or to maintain a productive self-sufficiency"
- 2023-12-01 Trustee surprised by how many people work at Infarm's bankrupt Dutch branch
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 For Rent: Property located in the transport zone Meer in Belgium
- 2023-11-30 British Berry Growers launches campaign and policy board to ensure a sustainable future
- 2023-11-30 Produce are rotting at Johannesburg Fresh Market due to lack of electricity
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"
- 2023-11-30 Andrew McIlwan elected Deputy Chair of Protected Cropping Australia
- 2023-11-30 Sara Wexler new CEO of Fresh Leaf
- 2023-11-29 Germany: Joint scaling of harvesting robots
- 2023-11-29 Rosselkhoznadzor limits supplies of seed and planting material from the Netherlands
- 2023-11-29 "Sayuri", the only greenhouse complex in the world located in the permafrost region
- 2023-11-29 “This year we want to reach the English market with our organic products”