- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
February 23, Lacombe:
CAN: See you at Growers Day in Lacombe, Alberta?
Paul Koole will discuss Nematodes, Stephan Helsoot will dive into Peat Moss, Mycorsia and Biostimulants. Emiel Vanderwel is available to share the latest news in IPM and upcoming season tips. Sarah Brackman will topic new biological sprays. Other confirmed speakers are Edwin Hoogendoorn and Christie Pollack.
You can now reserve your spot, please inform Emiel Vanderwel via firstname.lastname@example.org by February 15th.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-06 Geographic advantage for homegrown-frisée
- 2023-12-06 "Late planting of winter strawberry plants meant that earlier volumes were lower"
- 2023-12-06 Vertically-grown cherry tomato introduced
- 2023-12-04 Malaysian vanilla farm expects first harvest this year
- 2023-12-04 50 fewer Dutch greenhouse vegetable growers by 2023
- 2023-11-30 Flanders makes a case for local Belgian ginger
- 2023-11-30 Multi-parameter soil sensor selected for integration into Aranet
- 2023-11-30 CAN (BC): Long Creek School will help NFJDWC grow native plants for restoration
- 2023-11-29 New partnership to explore weed species cultivation indoors
- 2023-11-29 “There is still a high demand for additional square meters for cultivation"
- 2023-11-29 Smooth transition for greens to Yuma in 2023
- 2023-11-28 "Delayed bell pepper plantings this season could lead to less watermelon being planted in spring"
- 2023-11-28 Tomato yields decrease in Morocco as the weather gets colder
- 2023-11-28 Fresh Select overcomes challenges to lead innovation in salad and leafy greens industry
- 2023-11-28 First expansion of allotment greenhouse Houten
- 2023-11-27 "Challenging weather conditions for lamb's lettuce sowing"