- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
New pollination webinars coming up at Koppert
Tuesday, November 15, 2016 9:00:00 AM CET - 10:00:00 AM CET
Some pesticides can be harmful for pollinating insects and may also have long-term effects. Learn about the new application which can help to identify side-effects.
Application of the Natupol hives in seed crops
Thursday, November 24, 2016 3:30:00 PM CET - 4:30:00 PM CET
From specialist seed breeders who are creating new species, to large-scale outdoor seed growers, Koppert Biological Solutions has a range of Natupol products that suits each breeder, crop and local condition. Learn what is on offer.
Pollination checks in the greenhouses
Tuesday, November 29, 2016 9:00:00 AM CET - 10:00:00 AM CET
Koppert's Pollination Checklist indicates how the best pollination results can be achieved. Learn how bite marks occur, when and how to check them.
For more information:
Koppert Biological Systems
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-22 Quarantine pests found in melon and tomato shipments from Uzbekistan in the Orenburg region
- 2023-09-20 Combined predator/parasite strategy optimizes aphid control in strawberry
- 2023-09-20 Powdery Mildew on field-grown tomatoes
- 2023-09-14 Russia: ToBRFV detected in a batch of imported tomatoes and peppers
- 2023-09-14 Corteva launches nematicide that protects soil health
- 2023-09-13 'Thrips parvispinus' threatens Almeria's pepper crops
- 2023-09-13 US: USDA to conduct facility certification visits to offshore greenhouses
- 2023-09-11 Farmers worry harvest backlog may affect tomato crop
- 2023-09-11 US: Recycling pesticide containers in Vermont
- 2023-09-11 "Swirski-Mite helps you stay in control"
- 2023-09-08 Biobest signs agreement to acquire Biotrop in Brazil
- 2023-09-08 Russia: More than 21 thousand tons of vegetables were controlled in the Karachay-Cherkess Republic
- 2023-09-08 Purdue University’s College of Agriculture joins the International Phytobiomes Alliance
- 2023-09-07 Controlling algae in nurseries: the green monster
- 2023-09-06 Certis Belchim partners with Clever BioScience
- 2023-09-04 Fusarium wilt found in Irish greenhouse lettuce
- 2023-09-01 "New strain of green peach aphid Myzus persicae needs more aggressive beneficial insects"
- 2023-08-29 CAN: New insecticide to manage aphids and whiteflies granted registration
- 2023-08-28 Tomatoes: "The Nesidiocoris has turned into a plant-eating bug"
- 2023-08-24 USDA extends comment period for pathway analyses on regulatory status of ToBRFV