- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
CHA to discuss export opportunities at IPM Essen
In particular the association will be inviting interested companies to exhibit on its dedicated British pavilions at IPM Essen, Germany (24-27 January 2017).
The international trade fair for plants (IPM ESSEN) is the world’s leading trade fair for horticulture. It is the only specialist trade fair of its kind to cover the entire value chain of plants, including production, technology, floristry, garden features, and the point of sale. No other plant fair offers trade visitors such a comprehensive market overview and so many multifaceted novelties. 1,587 exhibitors from 49 nations and over 57,000 visitors from 103 countries attended in 2016.
As an Accredited Trade Organisation and Trade Challenge Partner with the government department for export and investment, the Commercial Horticultural Association will be organising a British group and has once again attracted funding under the government’s Tradeshow Access Programme, which allows eligible companies to receive grants of at least £1,000 towards exhibit costs.
This offers a valuable opportunity, particularly for new or inexperienced exporters taking their first steps into international markets. Participation as part of the British pavilions offers a modest-cost and fully supported presence which could otherwise be beyond the resources of companies new to export or wishing to simply explore the market opportunities.
For more information:
+ 44 (0) 1959 565 995
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-27 Spanish zucchini exports decrease by 18%
- 2023-09-27 Digitalization of the Spanish agricultural sector
- 2023-09-27 Nigerian tomato growers aim for decentralized production
- 2023-09-27 "Shoppers may pay 50% more for tomatoes if the US puts duties on Mexican tomatoes"
- 2023-09-26 97% of Mexican berries go to the United States and Canada
- 2023-09-26 "Shift from tomatoes to other fruiting vegetables due to risk of ToBRFV"
- 2023-09-26 Fruit and vegetable exports Vietnam set for a record $5 billion this year
- 2023-09-26 Stable market ahead expected for Thai Chili peppers
- 2023-09-26 Production dip prompts price hike for loose tomatoes
- 2023-09-26 Azura Group and Foundation donating €1.5m to Moroccan earthquake relief fund
- 2023-09-25 NASA’s record-breaking astronaut: scientific highlights of Frank Rubio’s year in space
- 2023-09-25 Government in Morocco approves 5% minimum wage increase
- 2023-09-25 Australians are still throwing away too many vegetables
- 2023-09-25 Satisfactory market for Sicilian organic tomatoes in Germany
- 2023-09-25 Microgreens are increasingly popular
- 2023-09-22 What is biofortification?
- 2023-09-22 Seeds shortage delays the Moroccan pepper season
- 2023-09-22 Trinidad and Tobago will face sweet pepper shortage, with prices going up
- 2023-09-22 Raspberry grower predicts biggest season yet out of Central Mexico
- 2023-09-22 Glastuinbouw Nederland after Prinsjesdag Budget: New measures mark the end for many growers