- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- One of Sweden's largest tomato growers to stop cultivation during winter
- Wasabi grower discovering new greenhouse crops
- UK strawberry grower uses UV-light robot to keep powdery mildew at bay
- Gotham Greens raises $310M to accelerate national greenhouse expansion
- Drones fly through tomato rows in International Greenhouse Challenge
New Urban Agriculture courses at Purdue
The program begins on Wednesday, November 2 at 6 p.m. Classes are typically Monday and Wednesday evenings. The program begins with three weeks of coursework in November and reconvenes on Wednesday, January 18 for several more weeks of class through mid-March. Once spring arrives, coursework ends and the class makes monthly field trips to visit urban agriculture site for targeted learning experiences. With in-class time and homework, this program is approximately a 10-hour-per-week commitment.
The 2016-2017 Urban Farmer Certificate program will begin in November 2016 and end in October 2017. Classroom work will take place in November, January, February, and March, primarily on Monday and Wednesday evenings at Discovery Hall on the Indiana State Fairgrounds. Two make-up days are on the schedule in March in case winter weather interferes with class earlier in the year. May through October the class will take a monthly field trip.
Click here for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-10-26 Singapore: Renewed library now features hydroponics room
- 2021-10-21 Teens for Food Justice program awarded 300k by USDA for hydroponic expansion
- 2021-10-20 Collaboration on 700 m2 pilot farm in China
- 2021-10-20 Tackling climate issues with low-resource consuming growing towers
- 2021-10-19 ‘It’s not as carbon-hungry’: UK’s largest sunlit vertical farm begins harvest
- 2021-10-19 Unmanned vertical farm in China: is this what the future looks like?
- 2021-10-15 "We can focus more on quality and how the product satisfies consumer needs”
- 2021-10-15 UK grower trials aeroponic propagation system
- 2021-10-13 Irish supermarket to sell hydroponic microgreens
- 2021-10-08 China: Why the growth cycle of rice can be split in half
- 2021-10-01 Todd P. Hanna announced as new COO
- 2021-09-22 This "glass tree" vertical farm could solve urban food deserts
- 2021-09-16 Chinese scientists grow rice that yields twice faster in hydroponic experiment
- 2021-09-02 Building facilities across Canada, as well as in Greater London and Copenhagen
- 2021-09-01 US (PA): Mobile lab brings aquaponics closer to society
- 2021-08-26 Fresh herbs from halls and bunkers
- 2021-08-26 "The base of our technology is R&D in product development"
- 2021-08-16 "We reduced the cost of cooling by just cooling the plant roots”
- 2021-07-08 Danish retail is committed to vertical crop products
- 2021-07-08 "Crops from the vertical farm have more flavor and a longer shelf life"