- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
Cultivating agriculture in the heart of Mexico
"With a fully stocked warehouse in Queretaro and an eager sales team, we are prepared to serve the widespread agricultural community across Mexico", said Carly Colasanti of Excalibur. "The diverse sizes and formulations within our stock allows us to provide service for urgent requests. However, the ability to modify and custom-make each poly order based on the type of crop grown, the territory and climate area, the elevation of the region, etc., is a resilient asset of our company."
The products that Excalibur currently has stocked in their Queretaro warehouse are geenhouse plastic and coco fibre slabs. "As well as this we also provide insect screens and curtain systems, groundcover and water storage systems", Colasanti added.
Visit Excalibur Plastics on November 8-11 in Irapuato, Mexico at the Expo Agroalimentaria 2016 @ booth # 600 for more information and systematic explanations of their products and the services that they can provide.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-10-02 Grow more with less water and nutrients in Vietnam
- 2023-10-02 Hydroponics gardener shares money-saving hack for building vertical gardens
- 2023-10-02 Israeli agtech creates hydroponic-based agrivoltaic kits
- 2023-09-28 Technologies in development for radish cultivation in vertical farms
- 2023-09-28 Caeli unit can now ventilate and dehumidify existing greenhouses
- 2023-09-28 New growing system lets you grow 'on the lid of the container'
- 2023-09-26 Israeli company introduces new tech as bees struggle to pollinate
- 2023-09-26 "The investment in the vertical farming area is really growing, even when so many people will think differently"
- 2023-09-26 “With greenhouse cucumbers, it’s tricky to get the water balance right"
- 2023-09-25 Fostering beneficial fungi in crops from recent PhD research
- 2023-09-21 Auction with various applications for the fruit and vegetables industry
- 2023-09-21 Denmark: Seasony obtains grant to create image recognition algorithms
- 2023-09-21 SaniTomato preserves the properties and freshness of tomatoes for longer
- 2023-09-19 Growing interest and attention to regenerative agriculture practices are driving new research
- 2023-09-19 Why crops grow better with more light?
- 2023-09-19 New Crop-Scanner offers improved scouting and advice