- Production Director Phalaenopsis - Taiwan
- Flower Grower - Canada
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- Understanding irrigation starts with manual watering
- US (NC): Researchers to develop new propagation technology for the American strawberry industry
- Narrow strawberry tray saves grower 10% on substrate
- Dutch propagator dials down the new lights because they’re "too effective"
- Eden Green Tech: 11,600m2 hybrid farm will deliver up to five million pounds of produce a year
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- UK strawberry grower uses UV-light robot to keep powdery mildew at bay
- Gotham Greens raises $310M to accelerate national greenhouse expansion
- Drones fly through tomato rows in International Greenhouse Challenge
- Nigerian grower builds greenhouse from scratch
- Why Australia's biggest glasshouse grower is expanding its cultivation
Incotec invests in North America
Incotec will concentrate and strengthen its seed enhancement operations in Salinas California. The Salinas location will be completely modernised and automated, well equipped to deliver innovation to meet the needs of its customers. Besides a gain in efficiency, expected benefits are simplified logistics and quality improvements. The investment will also support the R&D efforts in vegetable, field and ornamental crops.
In North America, the vast majority of vegetables are grown in California. Being close to the market is important for delivery time and interaction with growers. Hence Incotec's operations are in the heartland of the vegetable production.
For more information:
1601 BL Enkhuizen
Tel +31 (228) 358000
Fax +31 (228) 358011
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-10-04 "Sustainable solutions that solve logistical and waste issues in the agri-food industry"
- 2022-10-04 Eden Green Tech: 11,600m2 hybrid farm will deliver up to five million pounds of produce a year
- 2022-10-04 Maersk offers environmentally friendly rail solution for Spanish reefer exports
- 2022-10-04 Sustainable and profitable hydroponics at the Canadian Greenhouse Conference
- 2022-10-04 TomaTech-Nirit appoints Julia Parry as new VP Business Development & Downstream
- 2022-10-04 Fully compostable vine aids for greenhouse and tunnel cultivation
- 2022-10-04 "Women leadership trio helps Summerfruit sector prosper"
- 2022-10-04 "Five years later, I'm proud to say we have more than doubled our forecasts"
- 2022-10-04 Business growth and profitability maintained in a particularly adverse environment
- 2022-10-04 Dutch vegetable and pulses company HAK to shut down entire production for six weeks
- 2022-10-04 Cronogard - new technology for the packaging sector
- 2022-10-03 EFI working with produce companies to launch program in 2023
- 2022-10-03 "In the 5th anniversary of entering China, we have done a lot of things"
- 2022-10-03 "The Kaizen method allows us to improve the percentage of plant utilization and the success of graft attachment"
- 2022-10-03 Biobest appoints Gerry Huygens as Chief Operations Officer
- 2022-10-03 BioSafe Systems commemorates their leader
- 2022-10-03 US (FL): Aris Horticulture's farms impacted by Hurricane Ian
- 2022-10-03 US (CA): Secretary Ross and Western Cape Minister of Agriculture strengthen agricultural collaboration
- 2022-10-03 New packaging solutions for the global market
- 2022-10-03 A unique launch in the paper packaging arena