- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
- Sales Manager (Europe Division)
A day in the life of Oppy's Business Development Representative
Being part of the Oppy team for just about two and a half years now, Hannah leads a variety of projects in the Houston office with one of her favorites being trade show exhibits. She is also part of the Oppy sustainability committee, which develops initiatives to lessen the carbon footprint of the company. Changes such as battery and electronics recycling and paper waste reduction have been implemented. Hannah says she feels passionate about the shifts Oppy has made and is eager to see how they will grow.
When Hannah isn’t speaking to growers or brainstorming innovative trade show ideas, she’s hanging out with her family at the beach and enjoying all things nature – snowboarding, fishing, camping, hiking and travelling with her boyfriend.
“I hope to absorb some of the wealth of knowledge surrounding me here. I’ve learned so much about produce, but I’ve only scratched the surface.”
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-27 Maf Roda acquires Caustier
- 2023-11-27 Northern Lights and Yara sign agreement on CO2 transport and storage
- 2023-11-24 Meike van Ginneken joins Netherlands Water Partnership's Advisory Board
- 2023-11-22 USDA PACA updates
- 2023-11-22 Ukraine: Grants of 503.3 thousand euros distributed to develop orchards and greenhouses
- 2023-11-21 Rabo horticulture barometer: business confidence up slightly
- 2023-11-21 Las- & Montagebedrijf FBO and the Voorwinden Group continue together
- 2023-11-20 Supporting Texas veteran with military makeover
- 2023-11-20 US (OR): Griffin to relocate Salem warehouse to Gresham to accelerate retail expansion
- 2023-11-20 BioWorks welcomes Director of Sales and Distributor Relations
- 2023-11-20 Canadian greenhouse grower expands production to California
- 2023-11-20 "Flexibility and stability in transportation"
- 2023-11-17 "Turns out the two companies complement each other 100%"
- 2023-11-17 How AppHarvest's farming scheme imploded, and took its workforce down with it
- 2023-11-17 Andrew Tout elected Chairman of Protected Cropping Australia
- 2023-11-17 "Our pool of interim managers can help solve companies' bottlenecks and peaks"