- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Tweed and Snoop Dogg launch Leafs By Snoop for Canadian market
Since announcing this first-of-a-kind partnership in February, Tweed and Snoop Dogg have been working to select, phenotype, and ultimately produce a selection of cannabis strains that represent the highest quality of flower, while meeting a cross-section of patient needs. The Tweed Shop will soon be home to the first three Canadian Leafs By Snoop varieties – Sunset, Ocean View and Palm Tree CBD – a nod to the West Coast rapper's California heritage.
"At this stage in his career, Snoop is much more than an artist, entertainer and entrepreneur," said Mark Zekulin, President of Tweed. "He's also one of the most trusted voices in cannabis the world over. With this partnership we're welcoming a cannabis culture icon into the Canadian industry, and as a true partner of the Tweed team."
Starting with three whole-flower dried cannabis strains and expanding over time, Leafs By Snoop will be a full spectrum offering of diverse strains including a high CBD option and mid to high-range THC options.
To celebrate the launch of Leafs By Snoop – available north of the border for the first time – Tweed will be throwing Snoop a private birthday party for him and a thousand of his closest Tweed Friends on October 27th in Toronto.
"Like hip-hop, cannabis is as much a lifestyle as it is a culture. Leafs By Snoop is an expression of my experience with that culture over decades on the scene," says Snoop. "What started for me in the 90s in Cali now has a home in places like Colorado, where real progress is being made. Now that Leafs By Snoop is coming to Tweed, I'll be able to share my passion for the best cannabis on the planet with Canada."
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-08-28 China works to minimize flood impact, ensure vegetable supply
- 2022-08-24 Heart Research Institute looks at ways vegetables could treat strokes
- 2021-12-13 CAN: Companies seek approval for C-19 vaccine, using plants to express proteins needed
- 2020-04-10 Spain approves hiring 80,000 unemployed and immigrants to cover farm shortfall
- 2020-03-31 US (PA): Harrisburg University still running aquaponics lab, donating produce during virus outbreak
- 2019-04-01 HortiDaily starts MMJDaily.com
- 2019-03-25 Aphria shows automation in new video
- 2019-03-06 CEA Advisors forms new division focused on cannabis industry
- 2019-03-05 Denmark: Spectrum Cannabis ready for sale in autumn
- 2019-03-05 CA (BC): Cannabis grower gets permit for growing facility
- 2019-03-01 "I think the Netherlands can become the Champagne region of cannabis"
- 2019-02-27 Belgium takes first step towards legalization of medicinal cannabis cultivation
- 2019-02-25 Canada: 'World's largest indoor organic hemp CBD grower' setting up in Manitoba
- 2019-02-14 Sustainability and the cultivation of quality cannabis
- 2019-02-11 Canopy Growth to inject 30 million CDN in additional capital into Canopy Rivers
- 2019-02-08 US (CA): Cannabis Research Center to explore environmental, social impacts of legalization