- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
Hortiled Inter wins Dutch industrial design award
Hortiled Inter was specially designed for interlighting high-wire crops such as tomatoes. The fixture is intended to be installed between plants to supplement top lighting. With its 2.63 µmol/Joule, the efficient Hortiled Inter provides 10% more light than comparable commercially available products.
The smart reflector in the Hortiled Inter ensures a better distribution of light between the plants. With this light fixture the upper sides of the leaves are illuminated, so the plants receive the light where they are able to make the most of it.
The connectors and separate driver box enable a simple installation and easy maintenance. The robust, slender design minimises the interception of light and is suitable for heavy-duty greenhouse conditions.
New generation of LED fixtures
Hortiled Inter forms part of a new generation of fixtures that also includes Hortiled Top and Hortiled Multi. Hortiled Top provides 2.7 μmol/Joule, which makes it 42% more efficient than the HPS 1000W. Hortiled Multi was specially developed for multi-layer cultivation. Efficiencies of 2.5 μmol/Joule can be achieved. This makes the Hortiled Multi 60% more energy efficient than fluorescent lighting.
Good Industrial Design recognition
The Goed Industrieel Ontwerp (GIO; Good Industrial Design) recognition is an initiative of the independent foundation Designlink that is supported by a range of representative professional and sector organisations, knowledge and education institutes and intermediaries. All the products that have been awarded GIO recognition can be admired at the GIO show in the Klokgebouw in Eindhoven during the Dutch Design Week (22-30 October).
For more information:
2681 TV Monster
T: +31(0)174 286628
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-06 Urban agriculture can promote sustainability and community well-being
- 2023-12-06 Climate Incidents feature to combat powdery mildew
- 2023-12-06 New machine automates weighing and banding
- 2023-12-06 US (MA): Local Farmers tackle nutritional deficiency in their crops due to climate change
- 2023-12-06 Michigan State University horticultural lighting workshop
- 2023-12-05 "Hermetic screens offer more energy saving"
- 2023-12-05 Hydrogen-oxygen technology proves to be highly scalable for greenhouse horticulture
- 2023-12-05 "Thanks to a new development, we can produce almost 100 clip nets per minute"
- 2023-12-04 AI-based inventory management software that “maximizes margins and minimizes losses”
- 2023-12-01 AI helps predict strawberry harvest
- 2023-11-30 AI in horticulture theme for 'Future Trends & Innovations'
- 2023-11-29 How AI could power the climate breakthrough the world needs
- 2023-11-29 Bluelab unveils controller upgrade
- 2023-11-29 Plug & Play ready-to-use vertical farm solution with air distribution
- 2023-11-29 "The auction model is one that truly works in Almeria"
- 2023-11-28 Canada: Vertical integration allows to have a farm set up on-site within 3-6 weeks