- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
- Sales Manager Citrus
Top 5 -yesterday
- New 15-acre greenhouse in Kentucky the first of three to be opened by Q4 2022
- “The climate in Sicily truly makes our tomatoes unique”
- China's first artificial intelligence 5G agricultural robot comes out
- Australian-based Provenance Propagation visits Boal Systems
- Automation and control are the main focus of the International Propagation Seminar
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- One of Sweden's largest tomato growers to stop cultivation during winter
- Wasabi grower discovering new greenhouse crops
- UK strawberry grower uses UV-light robot to keep powdery mildew at bay
- Gotham Greens raises $310M to accelerate national greenhouse expansion
- Drones fly through tomato rows in International Greenhouse Challenge
NatureFresh to introduces OhioRed at the show
TomBox announced as finalist for PMA Impact Award
“We are very pleased to be named a Finalist for this very important packaging sustainability award”, said Chris Veillon, Director of Marketing.
The TomBox, a grab and go container made from 100% recycled material, gives the consumer an opportunity to hand select their specialty tomatoes from NatureFresh’s self-serve TomBar, that can be found at key retail locations in the mid-west and in Canada. Using the container helps to support the reduction of 45,000+ lbs. of plastic that would end up in a landfill. Consumers have eagerly embraced the TomBox as a sustainable option to regular plastic packaging.
OhioRed Tomato Program
At the upcoming PMA Fresh Summit Tradeshow & Convention, NatureFresh will be promoting its new OhioRed Tomato Program with year-round production coming from the company’s new greenhouse facility in Delta, OH. NatureFresh has been shipping OhioRed TOV’s from Delta since February this year and will begin shipping an extensive array of specialty tomatoes from Ohio starting in mid-November. In addition to TOV's and specialty, the company will be launching OhioRed Beefsteak Tomatoes & OhioRed Roma Tomatoes that will be available later this winter.
New addition to sales team
NatureFresh recently expanded its Sales team with the addition of produce industry veteran Richie Keirouz as Retail Accounts Manager. Keirouz has held a variety of positions in the industry over the last 19 years and is excited about joining a growing company.
“I took the opportunity to join a growing company that is passionate about its people and how they grow greenhouse vegetables. I look forward to building new relationships with our retail partners in the coming months”, said Keirouz.
“Richie has literally hit the ground running since joining us”, said Matt Quiring, Retail Accounts Manager. "We are fortunate to have someone like Richie join our Sales team, his experience and leadership skills will help us grow our future”, said Quiring.
To learn more about NatureFresh Farms, visit Booth 1179 at PMA Fresh Summit.
For more information:
Tel: +1 519 326 1111
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-22 New cling film is compostable with industrial versatility
- 2022-09-19 Snack tomato packaging wins 'Carton of the Year 2022' award
- 2022-09-13 "Products washed with peroxide have a longer shelf life"
- 2022-08-29 Strauss's leapfrogging in sustainable packaging by ROP for salads and leafy greens
- 2022-08-25 UK: Plant packaging manufacturer is exhibiting at the Four Oaks Trade show
- 2022-08-24 "No doubt robotic harvesters will be common in greenhouses very soon"
- 2022-08-18 Sustainable closure sealing and labelling of fruit and vegetable trays
- 2022-08-12 New application for disinfection of fresh-cut fruits by means ozone in the packaging
- 2022-07-07 New cold storage and research rooms put into operation at Proeftuin Randwijk
- 2022-07-07 Fruit that always has the best taste and bite thanks to All-in-One Spectral Cabinet
- 2022-06-30 50% more plants thanks to new strawberry cultivation system
- 2022-06-01 Proseal pioneers workable alternatives to plastic tray sealing
- 2022-05-27 European retailers called out for not going all-in on curtailing plastic pollution
- 2022-05-27 Is the economy threatening packaging sustainability?
- 2022-05-11 Drivers: the unsung heroes of the horticultural industry
- 2022-05-03 Canadian grower backs five-year plastics research project
- 2022-04-25 US (GA): Horticultural container manufacturer to invest $44 million in Toombs County
- 2022-04-06 Beekenkamp introduces new transport boxes for better automatic processing
- 2022-04-04 "Display enables nice placement of herbs and optimal brand presentation"
- 2022-03-30 Fast and flexible closing machine for cardboard trays with flaps