- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
NatureFresh to introduces OhioRed at the show
TomBox announced as finalist for PMA Impact Award
“We are very pleased to be named a Finalist for this very important packaging sustainability award”, said Chris Veillon, Director of Marketing.
The TomBox, a grab and go container made from 100% recycled material, gives the consumer an opportunity to hand select their specialty tomatoes from NatureFresh’s self-serve TomBar, that can be found at key retail locations in the mid-west and in Canada. Using the container helps to support the reduction of 45,000+ lbs. of plastic that would end up in a landfill. Consumers have eagerly embraced the TomBox as a sustainable option to regular plastic packaging.
OhioRed Tomato Program
At the upcoming PMA Fresh Summit Tradeshow & Convention, NatureFresh will be promoting its new OhioRed Tomato Program with year-round production coming from the company’s new greenhouse facility in Delta, OH. NatureFresh has been shipping OhioRed TOV’s from Delta since February this year and will begin shipping an extensive array of specialty tomatoes from Ohio starting in mid-November. In addition to TOV's and specialty, the company will be launching OhioRed Beefsteak Tomatoes & OhioRed Roma Tomatoes that will be available later this winter.
New addition to sales team
NatureFresh recently expanded its Sales team with the addition of produce industry veteran Richie Keirouz as Retail Accounts Manager. Keirouz has held a variety of positions in the industry over the last 19 years and is excited about joining a growing company.
“I took the opportunity to join a growing company that is passionate about its people and how they grow greenhouse vegetables. I look forward to building new relationships with our retail partners in the coming months”, said Keirouz.
“Richie has literally hit the ground running since joining us”, said Matt Quiring, Retail Accounts Manager. "We are fortunate to have someone like Richie join our Sales team, his experience and leadership skills will help us grow our future”, said Quiring.
To learn more about NatureFresh Farms, visit Booth 1179 at PMA Fresh Summit.
For more information:
Tel: +1 519 326 1111
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-28 New cling film technology provides certified recyclable alternative to PVC films
- 2023-11-27 Europe wants to save the planet, but its share of plastic pollution is only 5 percent
- 2023-11-23 New solution adds value and ease to machine-harvested blueberries
- 2023-11-22 "There will be no regression to classic plastic packaging"
- 2023-11-20 What will the war on plastic cost the fresh produce industry?
- 2023-11-14 A smart solution for packing small fruits and mushrooms
- 2023-11-14 Plug plant and seed tray packs ensure safe seed deliveries
- 2023-11-13 More and more innovations in advanced packaging
- 2023-11-07 WPTC European tomato production update
- 2023-11-07 Compostable packaging: keeping produce fresh and sustainable
- 2023-11-06 "In the end, rising freight costs lead to higher offer prices in retail"
- 2023-11-02 "Cold chain temperature monitoring maximizes shelf-life and reduces food waste"
- 2023-11-02 Dutch branch Celtic Refrigeration has bankruptcy declared - talks on restart ongoing
- 2023-11-01 Corrugated packaging gets smarter and greener
- 2023-11-01 "With the press of a button, from 200g iceberg lettuce to 600g spinach"
- 2023-10-16 New bundling machine unveiled at Fruit Attraction