- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
Efficiently heating your greenhouse with combiTERM
After checking all of these fundamental conditions for the optimal management of the environment, a solution recommended to heat your greenhouse, according to Termotecnica Pericoli, is a combiTERM: the indirect air heater whose main characteristic is its application versatility. "The unique stainless steel combustion chamber guarantees an efficient heat exchange between the exhaust smoke and the clean air released in the surrounding environment," according to the company.
"CombiTERM guarantees outstanding performances and keeps the humidity levels controlled, thus avoiding all the problems linked with such phenomena as fungal diseases, high incidence of Botrytis and water dripping off the roof and the wall.
"CombiTERM is a made in Italy product totally designed and manufactured by Pericoli Group which, for nearly 50 years, has been considering heating in protected environments one of its core business.
"The product is designed to fit any installation thanks to the variety of accessories and removable elements that make it extremely versatile. The innovative design of the wall-housing assures easy handling, transport and installation."
For more information:
Termotecnica Pericoli S.r.l.
Regione Rapalline 44
17031 Albenga (Sv) – Italy
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-26 “With greenhouse cucumbers, it’s tricky to get the water balance right"
- 2023-09-26 Israeli company introduces new tech as bees struggle to pollinate
- 2023-09-26 "The investment in the vertical farming area is really growing, even when so many people will think differently"
- 2023-09-25 Fostering beneficial fungi in crops from recent PhD research
- 2023-09-21 Auction with various applications for the fruit and vegetables industry
- 2023-09-21 Denmark: Seasony obtains grant to create image recognition algorithms
- 2023-09-21 SaniTomato preserves the properties and freshness of tomatoes for longer
- 2023-09-19 Growing interest and attention to regenerative agriculture practices are driving new research
- 2023-09-19 Why crops grow better with more light?
- 2023-09-19 New Crop-Scanner offers improved scouting and advice
- 2023-09-19 Modeling: a tool for taking the guesswork out of growing
- 2023-09-18 New harvesters for produce destined for the fresh-cut industry
- 2023-09-18 New unit allows on-site carbon capture and reutilization for CEA grower
- 2023-09-18 Sensor development: far-red light for optimal growth
- 2023-09-15 "Growers want to see where limits lie in screen strategies"
- 2023-09-15 Jamaica: Growers encouraged to consider aquaponics
- 2023-09-15 Time for the big clean-up, time for the crop rotation
- 2023-09-15 "How IoT is shaping the future of agriculture"
- 2023-09-14 "The TomSystem can help prevent virus transmission in the greenhouse"
- 2023-09-14 Tomato grower invests in nanobubbles: "Nothing was allowed to go wrong anymore"