- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Webinar: Supplying organic produce to hospitals
In California and throughout the US, hospitals are setting goals to purchase more organic and locally-produced food through their food service systems. This webinar will explore different approaches to selling organic products in the hospital supply chain, and will highlight special considerations organic producers should take into account when selling to hospitals.
Learn from grower Robert McClendon, who collaborated with Cancer Treatment Centers of America in Phoenix, Arizona, to develop the first organic farm in conjunction with a hospital. Ben Thomas, procurement specialist with Community Alliance with Family Farmers (CAFF), will share his expertise gained through connecting local and organic growers to hospitals in Northern California. Kaiser Permanente’s sustainable food program manager Kathleen Reed will present from the hospital’s point of view, detailing how organic producers can connect with healthcare institutions through sustainable food sourcing initiatives and farmers’ market programs. Time will be reserved for questions from webinar participants.
Click here for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-24 The advantages of vertical farming in Ukraine
- 2023-11-06 Ukraine: Business cultivates and sells microgreens and edible flowers
- 2023-10-26 “The State of Organic Growing" keynote presentation
- 2023-10-05 Frank van der Helm: "When considering destructive interventions in cultivation, think carefully about interventions that kill what lives"
- 2023-10-03 Regenerative agriculture and what it means for organic
- 2023-10-03 Growcoon officially approved for organic cultivation in Spain
- 2023-10-02 "Decisions on gene editing regulation in Canada must be made independently"
- 2023-09-29 Two new ed sessions announced for Organic Grower Summit
- 2023-09-04 Educational session on Strengthening Organic Enforcement
- 2023-09-04 Rugby league legend backing Australian Organic Awareness Month
- 2023-07-21 Organic greenhouse grown strawberry launched
- 2023-07-05 A unique aquaponic farm for growing microgreens is developing near Astrakhan
- 2023-06-21 Organic living lettuces in the spotlight
- 2023-06-20 Organic greenhouse grown strawberries will complement field category
- 2023-06-12 Two new papers for organic propagation launched
- 2023-06-05 "A great opportunity to showcase organic produce"