- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
- Dutch propagator grows vegetables and flowers under the same (glass)roof
- Stackable planters designed for aeroponic and hydroponic crops
- Heating mats to maximize plant nursery yields
- Illegally connected greenhouse in Romitan cost the district 437 million
- Ocean-going vessels to capture CO2 for greenhouses
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
Powerplanrts thanks Marcus for 12 loyal and succesful years:
Marcus van Heyst leaves Powerplants Australia to join Priva
In his new role Marcus will be responsible for giving Powerplants and all of their customers assistance with Technical Support and Project Development for Priva Products and Services. As Powerplants are among the top 20 Priva dealers in the world, Marcus will maintain a strong focus in assisting the Powerplants team.
Powerplant's Carl van Loon, Marcus van Heyst and Simon Gomme
For the next month Marcus will be undertaking training in the Netherlands with Priva but will still retain contact with customers and Powerplants if needed. Powerplants have recruited two new team members to take over from Marcus and broaden their offering, with backgrounds in controls automation and irrigation. Mark White, with a long background in controls and electrical automation, has been undergoing training in Priva Systems and will continue to do so, while Tor Mann adds to his vast experience in irrigation with training in Priva and Powerplants Water Systems.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-18 Dutch propagator grows vegetables and flowers under the same (glass)roof
- 2022-05-13 Ontario premier visits Canadian cucumber greenhouse
- 2022-05-09 US (MA): Roxbury’s Dudley greenhouse gives residents chance to grow their own food
- 2022-05-06 New innings: Pro sportsman trades cricket bat for aquaponics
- 2022-05-06 "You just can’t fool the consumer"
- 2022-05-02 Richard Ward wins the 2021 ANBP Award of Excellence
- 2022-05-02 Irish grower secures new €7.5M contract with Aldi
- 2022-04-22 "Cooperative marketing will prove its worth, even in times of crisis"
- 2022-04-22 Have a look in the Lufa Farms greenhouse
- 2022-04-22 India: Ex-accountant uses hydroponics to help thousands of farmers increase profits by 35%
- 2022-04-20 Germany: "We will not be able to avoid gas as an energy source in the medium term"
- 2022-04-20 Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
- 2022-04-19 In memoriam: Rick Donnan
- 2022-04-15 "We sell most of our Israeli salicornia to Italy"
- 2022-04-14 “Despite the increase in energy costs, we are still following our initial production schedule”
- 2022-04-13 Shanghai pandemic lockdown, residents try hydroponics at home
- 2022-04-13 Singapore: Supplying modular aquaponic farms to the 3 C’s
- 2022-04-13 Strawberry sales are doing better in the large-scale retail trade and abroad
- 2022-04-13 "China's avocado cultivation has a long way to go"
- 2022-04-13 "Austria's agriculture came to a standstill 20 years ago"