- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- "Affordable organic foods can be produced from commercial aquaponic greenhouse farms"
- Can cucumbers save a cannabis company?
- "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- UK cucumber growers won't plant until late February or March
Top 5 -last week
- “Black growbags could benefit vegetable crops as well”
- Latvia: First greenhouse to grow cucumbers under LEDs uses landfill waste to produce energy
- "Moisture is the big danger in the next two months"
- US (OH): 80 Acres Farms makes layoffs as tech job crunch continues
- Is ozone effective against ToBRFV?
Top 5 -last month
- How farmers are cutting out supermarkets
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- 30MHz declared bankrupt, curator 'optimistic about restart'
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- COFRA Holding and Mastronardi acquire AppHarvest's Berea greenhouse
UK: Are you missing out by staying with the same energy supplier?
According to a recent survey by Which?, 21% of customers in the UK simply can’t be bothered with the hassle of switching supplier. A further 41% don’t transfer because they’re content with their current supplier, but it’s probably costing them dearly.
Is now a good time to switch?
To be honest, there is never really a bad time to switch, especially if you haven’t switched for a while. An increasing number of suppliers are forcing more competitive deals, and savings of more than £400 a year are quite common for smaller supplies.
For more information:
024 7669 6512
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-08-31 UK: Saving waste in horticulture
- 2017-08-30 "Significant cost savings with fuel additives for oil boilers"
- 2017-08-29 Dutch 2SaveEnergy trials minimize use of natural gas
- 2017-08-28 Understanding energy storage for UK growers
- 2017-08-25 US (NY): GLASE consortium aims to improve greenhouse energy efficiency
- 2017-08-24 CAN: Great Lakes prepares for any eventuality
- 2017-08-23 New video shows aerial view of Panda solar farm in China
- 2017-08-22 South Holland sounds the gong for energy innovations
- 2017-08-21 "NAFTA talks no threat to energy"
- 2017-08-18 World's largest solar thermal power plant approved for Australia
- 2017-08-17 Koppert Cress now also harvests energy
- 2017-08-16 UK: Are you missing out on CCL relief?
- 2017-08-15 CAN (AB): On-Farm Solar PV program has reopened
- 2017-08-14 Dehumidification units transform any operation into a semi-closed system
- 2017-08-11 Research on Chinese solar greenhouse at University of Manitoba
- 2017-08-10 CAN: Quebec makes $5 million available for energy efficient greenhouse project
- 2017-08-09 US (FL): Tecogen sells chiller to MMJ business
- 2017-08-08 Italians inaugurate sophisticated residual heat greenhouse
- 2017-08-07 Let's focus on energy this month
- 2016-08-31 Chinese-Dutch cooperation on solar greenhouse experiment in Shouguang