- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
UK: Are you missing out by staying with the same energy supplier?
According to a recent survey by Which?, 21% of customers in the UK simply can’t be bothered with the hassle of switching supplier. A further 41% don’t transfer because they’re content with their current supplier, but it’s probably costing them dearly.
Is now a good time to switch?
To be honest, there is never really a bad time to switch, especially if you haven’t switched for a while. An increasing number of suppliers are forcing more competitive deals, and savings of more than £400 a year are quite common for smaller supplies.
For more information:
024 7669 6512
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-08-31 UK: Saving waste in horticulture
- 2017-08-30 "Significant cost savings with fuel additives for oil boilers"
- 2017-08-29 Dutch 2SaveEnergy trials minimize use of natural gas
- 2017-08-28 Understanding energy storage for UK growers
- 2017-08-25 US (NY): GLASE consortium aims to improve greenhouse energy efficiency
- 2017-08-24 CAN: Great Lakes prepares for any eventuality
- 2017-08-23 New video shows aerial view of Panda solar farm in China
- 2017-08-22 South Holland sounds the gong for energy innovations
- 2017-08-21 "NAFTA talks no threat to energy"
- 2017-08-18 World's largest solar thermal power plant approved for Australia
- 2017-08-17 Koppert Cress now also harvests energy
- 2017-08-16 UK: Are you missing out on CCL relief?
- 2017-08-15 CAN (AB): On-Farm Solar PV program has reopened
- 2017-08-14 Dehumidification units transform any operation into a semi-closed system
- 2017-08-11 Research on Chinese solar greenhouse at University of Manitoba
- 2017-08-10 CAN: Quebec makes $5 million available for energy efficient greenhouse project